• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Princess Series Combinations?

HElizaJ

Casual Walking Dictionary
Bells
Switch
7631-2547-5216
I'm currently decorating my second player's upstairs room mainly with the princess series. I've had a look around and I can't seem to find any discussions on the princess series and every room I see seems to be just the princess series alone.
So what do/would you pair with the princess series? Ideally I don't want to use pieces from the Regal or Rococo sets as I already have rooms for those. And is there any brown furniture you think would match nicely? I wanted to experiment with the classic furniture because they have elements of white on them but I don't have the pieces so I don't know yet.

Last edited:
i think the ice set and certain pieces of the sloppy set would look good with the princess set - i think the shades of blue could compliment each other nicely.

as for brown furniture, maybe the classic series customized to violet brown or chocolate could look nice?

Last edited:
i think the princess series if dyed white/pink or similar cutesy colors would sit well with the regal series also dyed if you'd like as well as some of the things from mermaid series like lamp, chair, etc. you can also toss in the chaise lounge which works wonderfully in almost all sets, also can be dyed accordingly~

I'd have to say custom regal, classic, and rococo would look great with the Princess Series. Just think outside the box- especially with knick-knacks.

The ranch series customized to white might also look nice with the princess series.

Wow these are all really great suggestions, I'll definitely play around with these ideas. I've got a few items from these sets too. Thank you so much for sharing!

I have it in my house! I mostly use it on its own, but I also use iron garden tables customized to white, white bears, blue vases, and cushions with patterns.

I'd have to say custom regal, classic, and rococo would look great with the Princess Series. Just think outside the box- especially with knick-knacks.

Vouching for this too; I think the default or blue could look well with it.

For brown furniture, I put a lily record player in my princess series room. It looks quite nice and adds a little color to my room instead of it looking washed out. A blue morning glory also looks good.

I would recommend pieces from the Cinnamoroll and My Melody series for a cutesy, dreamy look, pastel low table, the dolly item custom blue, the zodiac/astrology set, and possibly some museum statues!

Here is what I did in my mayor's upstairs bedroom! :)
(combined princess series with mermaid series, pink roccoco, and other "ocean" items)

HNI_0046 (2).JPGHNI_0054 (2).JPG

Last edited:
I'd suggest throwing in some items from the mermaid set, little twin stars set, and my melody sets! that's what I've done and it's really got a cute vibe~

I have it in my house! I mostly use it on its own, but I also use iron garden tables customized to white, white bears, blue vases, and cushions with patterns.

I love the idea of vases and cushions, it's those sort of pieces I don't tend to think about in my rooms. I always add plants in but not usually a lot of decorative furniture like that.

I would recommend pieces from the Cinnamoroll and My Melody series for a cutesy, dreamy look, pastel low table, the dolly item custom blue, the zodiac/astrology set, and possibly some museum statues!

I would love to use the Cinnamoroll and My Melody pieces but I've never been able to get my hands on it. I will definitely consider the Zodiac set too, I tend to forget about it but I actually managed to collect all the pieces.

I feel like my room's going to look great with all these ideas :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is what I did in my mayor's upstairs bedroom! :)
(combined princess series with mermaid series, pink roccoco, and other "ocean" items)

I really like that combination! Can I ask what floor that is?

Last edited:
I used the princess series with some of the sanrio sets like kiki and lala and cinnamorroll.

some things that come to mind are the lily record player (if you can refurbish the base to white? i don't know if that's a thing), the lily lamp, ice clock/lamp/side table, the birth of venus/gallant statue/beautiful statue/valiant statue, and of course the little twin stars/cinnamoroll sets!

Back