• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Princess Clock and Dresser

Blair

♥The Poison Princess♥
Bells
Feedback
100% (45) +
Desperately need these two, name your price for each, and if it's semi reasonable, I'll pay it ^^
Also looking for the Tiara hair, though much much much lower priority.

Last edited:
300K?
I can go higher, I'm really not sure what it's worth though.
Don't have the two princess items? D:

You can have it for 100k, I never wear it and otherwise it'd just be wasting away in my closet. I do have the other items, but I'm using them in my living room, so yeah. I could, however, time travel back for you and get them? :)

Last edited:
You can have it for 100k, I never wear it and otherwise it'd just be wasting away in my closet. I do have the other items, but I'm using them in my living room, so yeah. I could, however, time travel back for you and get them? :)
OMG, I would adore you forever if you could <333
In that case, is 1mil for all three fine?

Last edited:
I'm all ready for you! It has to be a quick trade though, since I'm going out to dinner!

I'm all ready for you! It has to be a quick trade though, since I'm going out to dinner!
Okay, I'll drop off the bells grab the stuff and be done, heading over, thank yo uso much.

Back