Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
hello hello ^^
I felt like checking this, but would you say my price for headshots like this are reasonable?
16122889_204912173310812_1144665306153615360_n.jpg

I'm currently selling them for ?5, so could I have your input on whether these should be cheaper or priceier? They take about 3-4 hours to do ^^ I'm not looking for critique in general by the way! I'm just looking for pricing suggestions ^^

Usually I'd say ask for at least minimum wage per hour and that's definitely more than ?5 for 3-4 hours of work but if you are content with that much for payment then go for it-

Usually I'd say ask for at least minimum wage per hour and that's definitely more than ?5 for 3-4 hours of work but if you are content with that much for payment then go for it-
aahhh i was aying rather for the art itself, bc i enjoy doing them and its good stress relief for me, but thanks!
I think it's a steal, basically, for the buyer.
thanks ! ^^

aaa i think its reasonable evhee!! I spend 4-6 hours on my pixels and i charge 8usd (since my update) so i think it's allright ^_^ but its up to you, if you think that you should be paid more for your work, go for it!!

I think its worth a bit more than ?5, especially since it looks like you use Copics, and those are very expensive.

Back