• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway presents! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

sally.

tired
Bells
Switch
0881-3863-8500
Dragonscale Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Snow Globe
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (680) +
i thought i?d host a small giveaway instead of selling things i have laying around. come over to my town and take 2 wrapped presents by the station! items include WA, random unorderables, island, hybrids, dlc, and much more! i only have 60 presents so i?ll be ending this whenever i run out.

giveaway rules:
  • if you are interested, just post below and i will add you. please only post when this thread is online and be available to come over once you post!
  • add me before or right after you post. i?ll open my gates right after adding you so this makes the process easier and a lot quicker!
  • please be good when visiting my town. stay within the station/present area and do not wander. i?ll end session once you?ve picked your presents.
  • 2 presents each visit. do not drop and pick up a new present. you can post again to visit once every hour as long as the thread is still online!
  • i will post updates so please follow the thread to know if i?ve added you and if my gates are open.
like my posts for a quicker response!
thank you and enjoy!

reopening gates for whoever missed out bc of the max of 3 visitors!

Thanks very much! Definitely gonna check our your town’s dream address, it looked so cute!

aw thank you so much! i hope you enjoy it :)

Im so sorry ! I believe I accidently took 3, I didn't realize ;-; I'll send you some tbt in exchange; I feel really bad !!

Hello there!That's super nice of you,could I drop by as well?

hi c: id like to come over please :3

sure! sorry for the long wait! it's slow today so i'm watching a show at the same time!
i'll add you and open my gates now.

edit: gates open! feel free to come whenever you are available.

Last edited:
sure! sorry for the long wait! it's slow today so i'm watching a show at the same time!
i'll add you and open my gates now.

edit: gates open! feel free to come whenever you are available.

no problem at all c: im on my way now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back