• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Present from the post office....

ButterflyWings

Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Every time I go to download a present from the post office, Pelly says "Oh my. I'm so very sorry...It seems the access point you're connected to isn't giving out presents at the moment. You might want to try changing your settings. Could help."

What settings is she talking about? My street pass is turned on. Is there something else I need to do? btw I have the NEW 3DS XL.

any help would be appreciated thanks!

"Presents" refer to DLC, or downloadable content. You can only recieve presents when Nintendo is offering something. When she says they're not giving out presents at the moment, it means there is nothing to download.

Ive gotten a frozen machine today(thats what its called on my acnl but its basically a slushy machine). I also use a New 3ds xl. It probably depends on your region. I occasionally get dlcs but theyre usually the same stuff

Back