• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww c: sobs diana and tia remind of porcelain dolls c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I miss boone 8( but I can only have one jock in my town sobs someone take the cutie

I kinda wanted Tia for awhile XD Haha thats right! I did see Boone in your town.

yess D: he was my 9th ;n; idk I liked him and colton and him had their house next to each other. He even used coltons catchphrase afterawhile. ;u;

Alright guys, THAT was fast, however....

Bob the lazy cat is in boxes!

tumblr_mie2vmRVLk1qdm8opo1_500.png

This will be a 15-30 minute raffle, depending on how many entries I get! Post here telling me you want to enter, and I will put your name in. If I don't get many entries/if I feel like it, I will end the raffle sooner.

Good Luck!

yess D: he was my 9th ;n; idk I liked him and colton and him had their house next to each other. He even used coltons catchphrase afterawhile. ;u;

LOL I had colton for awhile. I would have given him away if I had known you could do that with villagers XD

I...I would like to enter OuO/

- - - Post Merge - - -

yea I gave colton and tangy away before I knew what TBT was OTL

I...I would like to enter OuO/

- - - Post Merge - - -

yea I gave colton and tangy away before I knew what TBT was OTL

As much as you want to, you cannot have two Bobs. It is impossible. -Unless you are me hehehe-
Ugh, maybe he didn't need a raffle? I could have sworn he was pretty popular. Ahh well we shall see what happens. IM NOT VOIDING HIM NO MATTER WHAT.

I never liked Tangy.

HER EYES MANNNNN
I just...want a town full of bob. ;u;
And a town full of rocket to my enemies.

Rocket is scary man. I had her in one town, when she moved she never even sent a letter. It was the best.

OKAY I SWEAR I HEARD JUST THE OTHER DAY- THAT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR BOB. Sighhhsss D:

SOMEONE TAKE HIMM
WAIT LEMME ASK SOMEONE

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm he said no ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://fiyacrossing.tumblr.com/bob LOOK

SOMEONE TAKE HIMM
WAIT LEMME ASK SOMEONE

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm he said no ugh

Lol who are you talking about?

It has been almost 20 minutes and no entries. I should probably be more patient, however I am not, so Bob is now first come, first serve!

Wow no one wants Bob? I hope that the same thing happens with Diana so I can have her all to myself

Jk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back