• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Power Rangers Cycling ~OLD THREAD~

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww c: sobs diana and tia remind of porcelain dolls c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I miss boone 8( but I can only have one jock in my town sobs someone take the cutie

I kinda wanted Tia for awhile XD Haha thats right! I did see Boone in your town.

yess D: he was my 9th ;n; idk I liked him and colton and him had their house next to each other. He even used coltons catchphrase afterawhile. ;u;

Alright guys, THAT was fast, however....

Bob the lazy cat is in boxes!

tumblr_mie2vmRVLk1qdm8opo1_500.png

This will be a 15-30 minute raffle, depending on how many entries I get! Post here telling me you want to enter, and I will put your name in. If I don't get many entries/if I feel like it, I will end the raffle sooner.

Good Luck!

yess D: he was my 9th ;n; idk I liked him and colton and him had their house next to each other. He even used coltons catchphrase afterawhile. ;u;

LOL I had colton for awhile. I would have given him away if I had known you could do that with villagers XD

I...I would like to enter OuO/

- - - Post Merge - - -

yea I gave colton and tangy away before I knew what TBT was OTL

I...I would like to enter OuO/

- - - Post Merge - - -

yea I gave colton and tangy away before I knew what TBT was OTL

As much as you want to, you cannot have two Bobs. It is impossible. -Unless you are me hehehe-
Ugh, maybe he didn't need a raffle? I could have sworn he was pretty popular. Ahh well we shall see what happens. IM NOT VOIDING HIM NO MATTER WHAT.

I never liked Tangy.

HER EYES MANNNNN
I just...want a town full of bob. ;u;
And a town full of rocket to my enemies.

Rocket is scary man. I had her in one town, when she moved she never even sent a letter. It was the best.

OKAY I SWEAR I HEARD JUST THE OTHER DAY- THAT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE LOOKING FOR BOB. Sighhhsss D:

SOMEONE TAKE HIMM
WAIT LEMME ASK SOMEONE

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm he said no ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://fiyacrossing.tumblr.com/bob LOOK

SOMEONE TAKE HIMM
WAIT LEMME ASK SOMEONE

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm he said no ugh

Lol who are you talking about?

It has been almost 20 minutes and no entries. I should probably be more patient, however I am not, so Bob is now first come, first serve!

Wow no one wants Bob? I hope that the same thing happens with Diana so I can have her all to myself

Jk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back