Post something good that happened to you today.

I got a new amp book

- - - Post Merge - - -

mac

- - - Post Merge - - -

mac

- - - Post Merge - - -

mac

- - - Post Merge - - -

book

The best thing about my day was ... I never had to leave the house ! I don't know about you guys but I love taking lazy days at home.Didn't need to clean house,work, or go shopping. My entire day was spent playing video games and being a bum. :D yay!

I ordered my college graduation photos and I actually looked good in them. ^_^

I managed to fix a critical error in our database ^-^ (it only took 1 1/2 days to fix :D )

One finals down, (hopefully) 3 more to go! I'll take it a step at a time. <3
Also results from our Chemistry practical exam came out today! I got 4th highest in class, and I'm extremely proud. c:

I got a good job review today! Also a raise (not a big one) but what's more importantly is that I thought my job was in jeopardy for poor performance but I thought wrong! :D

I got to see my bf today and even though I was dehydrated and felt like throwing up, it went away and I got dropped off home smiling so wide. ^-^

It's just now that I've been getting addicted to playing Breath of the Wild
My girlfriend is getting sweeter and sweeter by the day. I should probably say always. She never forgets to prepare or surprise me with food whenever we're home.

My anatomy teacher is the sweetest man on earth and I love his teaching style so much

this is like the third time my mum has asked me to do her make up b4 she goes out i think she must think i'm actually ok at it bless her

Back