• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Post something good that happened to you today.

I had a bacon sarnie. It may not be the most exciting thing to happen but it certainly was good lol

did a trick or treat secret santa thing on tumblr, and my fave artist drew for me! :D
54d.jpg

My daughter carried around a six foot skeleton and gave Halloween high fives to random men, women and children. Then instead of carving pumpkins, we chose three different fruits: I carved a cantaloupe, my husband, a pineapple and our daughter, a watermelon. It was a great day.

Yesterday I was finally able to have my hair coloured again :) I've had my hair coloured for years now, I always have it blac (although I went from long blonde hair to short black hair in 24hrs several years ago). Anyway, I normally have it done every couple of months. I missed my one app wheel I was in hospital and then due to the treatment I had, I couldn't have it done again for a while in case I had a reaction, my hair was patchy anyway so it would have made it stand out. Well, I now have black hair again :) very happy. I tend to hide behind my hair so the fact it's looking healthy again is a big thing for me :)

I discovered coffee cures the headaches I keep getting on what seems to be a semi-weekly basis. So that's nice.

The downside is I only ever get headaches at night and they wake me up so the only cure apparently being caffeine is not a good thing.

I have to work today from 1PM to 9PM, headache woke me up at 5AM today.

This is gonna be a long-ass day.

Finished up one of my classes today, so I'll have some more free time going forward yee-haw

Also, got a little headstart on Christmas shopping online the other day and 3 of the things I ordered just arrived today! It's getting me all giddy for the impending holidays!!

Last edited:
I got a huge promotion today at the company I interned with this summer. This basically guarantees I can get any job I want in the industry after I graduate. This is massive.

Someone on this forum gave me a rare ACNL item for free! It really made my day today. :D

We're eating some nice soup tonight! I made a crown out of some shells and it turned out cool!

i made cheese and it turned out great

also, 8,000th post (i have no life)

Back