• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Post Here If You Have Katie In Your Town!

I have katie if anyone wants her

Last edited:
I'll take her, please pm when ready, same goes for you hazelnut

Last edited:
Katie's in my town again today. Could I please go to someone's town to drop her off?

Name of mayor/villager: Andrew
Town Name: Ylisstol

EDIT: Dropped her off in br3nna's town. However, I got the (rare?) occurance of Katie dropping her train ticket just before the train left from my town, leaving her behind. According to sources online, everything should be fine however; she'll tell me in the letter I'll get from her tommorow that she caught the next train to br3nna's town on her own.

Last edited:
Anyone need Katie? I just found her in my town. I'm kinda pressed on time, so if you want her, it'd probably be better to tell me sooner than later.

Anyone need Katie? I just found her in my town. I'm kinda pressed on time, so if you want her, it'd probably be better to tell me sooner than later.

Meeee! She dropped her ticket when Dolby brought her ;(

Back