• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Post Here If You Have Katie In Your Town!

Katie is in my town once again today. Could I please go to someone's town to drop her off? (Note: If Katie doesn't show up with me, it's because she dropped her ticket before boarding the train)

Name of mayor/villager: Andrew
Town Name: Ylisstol

Added, thanks. I'm coming in to your town shortly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@LVXIII: I keep trying to come to your town but I continually get a connection error message. Would you try coming to my town first? Gate's open now.

Last edited:
i will take katie off anyone who doesn't want her. i'm trying to collect pictures so having hers would be great

@zombeats: I've added you to my 3DS FC list in case my current Katie pickup doesn't work.

@zombeats: I've added you to my 3DS FC list in case my current Katie pickup doesn't work.

alright, i have you added as well. PM me if you need to get rid of her and i will open my gates

@LVXII: Sorry that I wasn't able to help.

@zombeats: I've sent you a PM, waiting for your gates to open. Thanks again.

Well, she's here. Send me a PM if you'd like me to bring her to your town! :D

Back