Post a screenshot of your desktop

p96pvs7.jpg

Multi monitors.
vFtKrhA.gif

Keyboard/mouse lighting to match and also christmas

Really cool you've got the dark side on one screen and the jedi on the other. That keyboard show you have going on there is also really sweet.

My desktop wallpaper:

r8eoqEs.png

Really cool you've got the dark side on one screen and the jedi on the other. That keyboard show you have going on there is also really sweet.

My desktop wallpaper:

r8eoqEs.png

It was actually a huge pain to get it to work. My second monitor is a bit of a skewed aspect ratio since it's a cintiq. So, I had to modify the image in photoshop to at least look partially correct. It works though. No complaints.

Nice setup.

What does your Desktop look like?

I Mass Effected my Desktop Theme:

837762a540e122aef172dd263af92f56.gif

So how about you? Do you use Rainmeter or just put a simple image on and be done? Add Screenshots and dicuss!

I recently wiped my entire computer and reinstalled Windows 8.1. I wanted to install Windows 7 because I prefer it but my computer brand wouldn't support the drivers. :/

Anyways, to give my computer a fresh new look, I changed my desktop wallpaper. It's winter so I've been using Kanon 2006 wallpapers. :) Ayu's the best. Uguuuuuu~

59eafc0e6b68c5b61d33d4c2bfd477cb.jpg

This is my desktop, it's some Dark Souls fanart of Firelink Shrine someone in Lobosjr's stream posted.

HEYOOOO.jpg

Changed it to some Dark Souls 3's ^

NYEHEHEHEHE!!!.jpg

Last edited:
I can't get over Sorey and Mikleo. And almost all of my files and folders are work stuff sigh sigh.

iv8ciry.png

Here's my wallpaper!

2qmEj5V.png

You thought this would be a wallpaper, but it was me, Dio!

Last edited:
I saw this thread and felt compelled to change my desktop around a bit to clean it up clutter...
Star Wars desktop.jpg
I don't know how I can make it larger... oops...

Last edited:
BsHu3eW.png

(pls dont ban me mods i swear it's a dented microphone)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's my wallpaper!

2qmEj5V.png

You thought this would be a wallpaper, but it was me, Dio!

"Dio did nothing wrong" okay listen here buddy

Here's mine c:
I have undertale wallpapers that rotate through

hWkXv5v.png

j2CLSOa.png

5ybd2bt.png

Last edited:
Mine is kinda boring, it's Just a pic I liked that I found on Google. And I don't like shortcut things on the screen lol Well besides the orange calendar thing, it's mostly transparent unless I move the mouse over it. I usually only use Chrome, which is in the bottom tab xD

a241b24d33f8fcc6d277a4e43e2fccd9.png

Back