Shop portraits!!! (0/1 CLOSED)

tiz

harrumph!
Bells
Lobo
Feedback
100% (10) +
RULES

• this is not necessarily first come first serve. i will prioritize commissions that i feel most comfortable drawing first
  • please pay up front. i will not reserve your slot and start your commission until you do!
  • i have a right to decline your commission if i am not comfortable drawing it.
  • i am slow and have school. please be patient and do not rush me!
  • if i do not complete your commission within 1 month of your order, you may request a full refund.
  • please credit me as booey @ deviantart when reuploading my artwork! please do not credit me as tiz on TBT!

prices + examples
currently i only offer portraits (chest up only) !
edit 11/13/16: I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING TBT. PRICES ARE NOW IN USD ONLY. im just leaving the tbt prices here just in case if run low on tbt and need them again!​

flat color: 600 TBT or $10 USD / examples: 1
shaded: 800 TBT or $15 USD / examples: 1, 2

you can look at my deviantart for more examples!!!

will draw
  • feral / animal
  • anthro / furry
  • humans ( i struggle with humans but ill try my best! )
  • fanart ( i may not draw fandoms i am uncomfortable with )
will not draw
  • nsfw, gore, mecha
  • offensive content ( racist / ableist / sexist / anti-LGTBQ+ / etc. )

i MIGHT draw
  • complex designs
    i will charge an extra fee depending on how complicated the design is. if the character has too much detail i may reject your commission
    additional fees start at 200 TBT+ / $2 + TBT and will rise the more complicated your character is​

BEFORE YOU ORDER:

all images will be sized to a 980 x 1280 px canvas (dimensions may vary depending if you want landscape vs portrait orientation)

i like to play around with colors, so your characters colors may not be 100% exact to the reference. i wont be inaccurate and give your oc completely different colors than what is shown! i like to do things like give palettes warmer tones, etc. but if you strictly want me to stick to the characters exact original color palette please let me know!

because i use a 3DS to draw i can only save images in .JPG files. colors!3D will not let me save them in higher quality formats.

i will make minor edits for free! however, because colors!3D only allows me to use 5 layers at a time, sometimes (this happens rarely) i have to fuse layers together to be able to make room to progress. if i have fused important layers together (e.g. i fused the lineart and flat color layers to make room for shading) and your edit request is too difficult, i will have to decline the edit.

*** please be very clear about what you want and tell me if if there is anything that i may miss on your reference image because i may not be able to correct it if i have fused layers together!

ordering form
1. username:
2. shaded or unshaded:
3. character (image only! no text descriptions):
4. anything else you want me to do / i should know (optional):
5. USD or TBT:

Last edited:
SLOTS

1. TBT: hatori (shaded portrait of kaine)

---

COMPLETED COMMISSIONS

---

please comment and do not PM me if you want to claim a slot!
once i confirm that you can have the slot, please send the payment and i will immediately add you into this post!

if you are paying in USD: after posting a comment to claim a slot, i will send you a PM with my paypal. please pay through the "paying for goods/services" option!

thank you! :)

Last edited:
1. username: Pokemanz
2. shaded or unshaded: Shaded
3. character (image only! no text descriptions): [x]
4. anything else you want me to do (optional): Nope! Draw him however you see fit.

1. username: Pokemanz
4. anything else you want me to do (optional): Nope! Draw him however you see fit.

heya! thanks for your interest, but, do you have all 800 TBT on hand right now? i cannot reserve your slot until you have paid up front, im sorry!

heya! thanks for your interest, but, do you have all 800 TBT on hand right now? i cannot reserve your slot until you have paid up front, im sorry!

I do! I'll send it your way now.

Do you draw couples?

heya! im not sure about couples yet, i think i may do couples in the future if i have time! :)

if i do accept couple commissions:
adding an extra character would be an additional + 50% of the base price
for a flat couple portait, it would be 900 TBT (600 + 300). for a shaded couple portrait, it would be 1200 TBT (800 + 400)!

heya! im not sure about couples yet, i think i may do couples in the future if i have time! :)

if i do accept couple commissions:
adding an extra character would be an additional + 50% of the base price
for a flat couple portait, it would be 900 TBT (600 + 300). for a shaded couple portrait, it would be 1200 TBT (800 + 400)!

Completely fine! I'll wait until you feel comfortable drawing couples :)

Completely fine! I'll wait until you feel comfortable drawing couples :)

out of curiosity, may i see the two characters you were interested in commissioning?
when i finish pokemanzs commission, if i feel comfortable the characters you want in a couple, i can accept a commission for you this weekend if youre still interested! : O

1. username: Hatori
4. anything else you want me to do (optional): He has a mole under his eye and the shadow monster does not have to be drawn (if you do prefer to draw it though, please make it look menacing) he also has stitches in his ears
5. USD or TBT: 800 TBT

Thank you for your consideration!

1. username: Hatori
4. anything else you want me to do (optional): He has a mole under his eye and the shadow monster does not have to be drawn (if you do prefer to draw it though, please make it look menacing) he also has stitches in his ears
5. USD or TBT: 800 TBT

Thank you for your consideration!

Heya! ill be happy to accept your commission :) please send the TBT and ill add your slot in asap!

aw man! im glad you guys are interested ;___;

just a heads up!
since i think i have enough TBT at this point ill only be accepting USD via paypal after i finish this commission. TBT commissions will be closed for an indefinite amount of time until i run low (which probably wont happen for a long time). sorry!

Back