• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Portal 2!

Ahem...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, new DLC apparently coming this summer :D. hopefully it will include the above feature

Edit:also is my avatar too big of a spoiler? if so I will change it upon request.

I'd of said it was a spoiler. Not so much that it's "OMG what a twist, all ruined."

Ahem...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, new DLC apparently coming this summer :D. hopefully it will include the above feature

Edit:also is my avatar too big of a spoiler? if so I will change it upon request.

**** you, **** you, you have ruined 3 years of waiting.

Portal 2 has more depth and honestly, a better dialogue.

"In 1948, at the request of a dying boy, baseball legend Babe Ruth ate seventy-five hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning."
"Before the Wright Brothers invented the airplane, anyone wanting to fly anywhere was required to eat 200 pounds of helium."
"According to the world's best algorithms, the world's best name is Craig."
"Dreams are the subconscious mind's way of reminding people to go to school naked and have their teeth fall out."

Portal 2 has more depth and honestly, a better dialogue.

"In 1948, at the request of a dying boy, baseball legend Babe Ruth ate seventy-five hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning."
"Before the Wright Brothers invented the airplane, anyone wanting to fly anywhere was required to eat 200 pounds of helium."
"According to the world's best algorithms, the world's best name is Craig."
"Dreams are the subconscious mind's way of reminding people to go to school naked and have their teeth fall out."
i would've liked it better if they had cut out half of the back and forth BS dialogue between glados and herself and wheatley.
it felt like they were holding your hand through the entire experience, which took away half of the fun of exploring the huge world they put into the second (compared to the first)

i mean, i liked it, but i think i only felt once the experience of exploration i felt through a few points in my first playthrough of portal.
co-op notwithstanding, of course.

"If you cut yourself on the last test and noticed your blood is gasoline, that's expected. We've been shooting invisible lasers at you to turn your blood into gasoline, so that just means it is working."
"If you are here to test having your dna spliced with a mantis, I've got good news and bad news. the bad news is your test has been canceled, but don't worry we have a new test, grab a gun go wait in the yellow line to go test hunting mutant mantis men! You'll know when the test begins. "

"If you cut yourself on the last test and noticed your blood is gasoline, that's expected. We've been shooting invisible lasers at you to turn your blood into gasoline, so that just means it is working."
"If you are here to test having your dna spliced with a mantis, I've got good news and bad news. the bad news is your test has been canceled, but don't worry we have a new test, grab a gun go wait in the yellow line to go test hunting mutant mantis men! You'll know when the test begins. "

I like your style, kid. You do things your own way, like me. Bean counters said I couldn't fire a man for just being in a wheelchair. Did it anyway! Ramps are expensive!

Hey so 2 updates I like on the blog. One is a portal 2 map challenge, the other is FREE soundtrack :p

Hey so 2 updates I like on the blog. One is a portal 2 map challenge, the other is FREE soundtrack :p
yeah, the map challenge was sneaky (as i didn't know about it), and the free soundtrack is pretty cool.

didn't they say it was the first of three, or something?

i can't help but feel like this music is all the same, though.. portal 1 had lack of music, but the few times it did have music really stuck out, y'know.

yeah, the map challenge was sneaky (as i didn't know about it), and the free soundtrack is pretty cool.

didn't they say it was the first of three, or something?

i can't help but feel like this music is all the same, though.. portal 1 had lack of music, but the few times it did have music really stuck out, y'know.
It is pretty much the same up until I Saw a Deer Today and the Turrets. But who cares, free soundtrack.

Also, has anyone here not played Co-Op yet?

Back