• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Poppy is in boxes! :(

Amychan1993

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
I've had Poppy for over two months now and I decided to allow some new villagers to move in, while she is one of my dreamies, I would like to give someone else that joy of having such a sweet villager such as Poppy. so yes, the auction for Poppy will begin now, starting at 100k, good luck! Also, the auction will be active for three-four hours so you have a lot of time to decide.

Starting bid: 100,000

Buy out: 500,000

Poppy_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
oh darn, I just moved in two villagers. I hope she finds a good home, good luck!

may I ask how much time is left for the auction? (just wondering if I have enough time to TT a villager out and find them a home)

Still have three hours left. :) I'm also doing this on another form, but no one has asked for her yet.

ok, just got a villager to ping and ask to move so i'll probably open a thread to try and find her a home.

did you get a any bids yet? if not I can start it off with 500k?

Lol, I've gotten that much out of people before, I've had to pay that much before too, so It's not a crazy price and I can negotiate the price as well.

There is no way you've ever gotten that much...it would take days to transfer that much money....

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg im an idiot.

I misread it as saying 500 million.....forgive my stupidity

wait I didn't see the starting bid and buyouts when I posted. 500,000? that's my starting bid xD

There is no way you've ever gotten that much...it would take days to transfer that much money....

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg im an idiot.

I misread it as saying 500 million.....forgive my stupidity

LOL, It's fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait I didn't see the starting bid and buyouts when I posted. 500,000? that's my starting bid xD
Yep! XD Just let me know when you've gotten rid of your other villager. Then hopefully you can come to get her.

Last edited:
haha so guess I win, I can give some more bells, or anything else you may be looking for if you want? how long are you willing to hold her? I have a quick raffle going on for the villager I'm moving out.

Probably only for another two hours, since she's in boxes and will be gone pretty soon. After she goes to bed you won't be able to talk to her. She's a normal villager and goes to sleep at 12 am. Just bells would be fine, I really don't need any items. XD

Last edited:
ok, that should be enough time. my raffle ends in 30 mins.

is there anything else you would like for her? :)

ok, that should be enough time. my raffle ends in 30 mins.

is there anything else you would like for her? :)

It's okay, take your time and nah, nothing else, but that's kind of you to ask. :) I'll add you and send you my friend code through a PM and then I'll open my gates when you're ready to come in, I'll take you to her house, you'll ask her to move in, then just drop the bells off in front of the station and we're good to go. :)

Back