• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Popping in after a long break

SharJoY

Namaste
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Feather
White Feather
Mother's Day Carnation
Blue Feather
Been away for a while. I’m a mother of two adult children and an Oma to 5 kiddos. I love ACNL and ACPC both of which I’m taking a break from. Love fall and winter and Christmas is my fav holidays day. My memory is not what it used to be, so if I do not remember some of you, you know why.

Last edited:
Welcome back to TBT after so long! :D Definitely sounds like you got yourself a handful! lol It is always so good to see people return from a hiatus or to just check back in for a little bit! :)

Been away for a while. I’m a mother of two adult children and an Oma to 5 kiddos. I love ACNL and ACPC both of which I’m taking a break from. Love fall and winter and Christmas is my fav holidays day. My memory is not what it used to be, so if I do not remember some of you, you know why.

Welcome back to the forums :)

Welcome back. :blush:

Back