3060-3780-7537
Festive Bell
New Horizons Token
Lobo
Isabelle
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I was doing my daily?s earlier and I walked on my paths as usual, then in the distance I just see W. Link fall into a randomly spawned pitfall.

Attachments

• 3D99BFF6-F006-455B-9097-6447990BBAA3.jpg
    3D99BFF6-F006-455B-9097-6447990BBAA3.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 99
This is the reason why I put the naturally spawning pitfall seed on my secret beach, out of the way. So no villager falls into them.

Does their friendship go down even though I didn’t cause this?

Last edited:
^I don't think so. They could get mad as well after talking to another villager & it's not our fault.

Anyway I'd feel bad. I'd rather take the fall for my villagers. I'm SUCH a good Mayor.

^I don't think so. They could get mad as well after talking to another villager & it's not our fault.

Anyway I'd feel bad. I'd rather take the fall for my villagers. I'm SUCH a good Mayor.

I would rather dig it up or have them take it cause almost everyday I fall into a pitfall, and it’s getting kinda old.

Last edited:
As Khaelis says, I just bury one in an out of the way corner so no others spawn & no villagers/me fall in random ones.
I doubt falling in affects friendship levels. If you send your villagers a daily letter (only one per day counts) with a gift, friendship level goes up a notch anyway.

I have in the past collected pitfalls from the more advanced balloon tours, easy way to collect a lot if say setting up a race/obstacle course with friends. (I remember players doing that in previous years? sounds a lot of fun).

you can get shovels on the tours. Next to Tortimer there is a Thing.. a gyroid? where you can borrow items, just like on the Island itself!

This is the reason why I put the naturally spawning pitfall seed on my secret beach, out of the way. So no villager falls into them.

Seriously?

I go out of my way to put pitfalls outside my villagers houses, whenever I save up enough of them.

What else are they good for?

Last edited:
I actually used to trick my villagers, THE ONES I HATED, into pitfalls and I loved their reactions XD but I felt bad for your W.Link
:<

Last edited:
i like falling into pitfalls occasionally, cause if you do it while other villagers are around they look so surprised!

you can get shovels on the tours. Next to Tortimer there is a Thing.. a gyroid? where you can borrow items, just like on the Island itself!

Ohhh! Makes sense, well now I?m gonna go to the island for some pitfalls sometime and either prank my friends or make a race

I am personally not a fan of Wolf Link so I found this hilarious. I feel bad for him at the same time, though. Poor Wolf Link.

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so I just witnessed the same exact thing but with static instead!

Attachments

• 0965D031-229B-4566-AD39-478FED2CF446.jpg
    0965D031-229B-4566-AD39-478FED2CF446.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 15
Back