Shop Poly's Wee Babs [Full]

Also I edited my post a little so let me know if that's okay :3 If not the first way I said is totally fine too.

That's fine hun, I'm about to sleep so if you need to edit it a bit more you have a good 6 or 7 hours ahah

@issi

IMGE0396.jpg

@Hatori

IMGE0397.jpg

@Voldecourt

IMGE0398.jpg

@punctuallyabsent

IMGE0399.jpg

If there are any changes that need to be made go ahead and tell me here please so I can keep track c:

Ahhh it's super cute! :D only change I can think of is maybe Instinct's eyes could be slightly closer togethor or less curved a tiny bit? Not sure whatever you think is best ^-^ Rest is totally perfect

omg that pose ♡ i love
no changes needed that i can tell! looks awesome so far~

oh my goodness poly! these are super cuteeee <33 you bring every character to life! so squishy looking and beautiful. the little details, the lovely highlights. exquisite!

oh my goodness poly! these are super cuteeee <33 you bring every character to life! so squishy looking and beautiful. the little details, the lovely highlights. exquisite!

Thank you so much i try very hard ahaha, also squishy is a beautiful descriptor for the smol babs im delighted

- - - Post Merge - - -

*lurks*
Hey Poly, have you ever thought about doing an art trade? o:​

Im not in the market to purchase art lately, so not really up to trades sorry friend :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

if these are good to go, go ahead and send tbt friends c: if you need changes just hit me up!

@hatori

IMGE0403.jpg

@punctuallyabsent

IMGE0405.jpg

@voldecourt

IMGE0404.jpg

!!! it's perfect! thank you so much~

tbt sent ♡

Last edited:
Back