Poll: Best Bushes/shrubs or Hybrids to sell?

Poll: Best Bushes/shrubs, trees, or Hybrids to sell?

• jacob ladder

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • clovers

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • gold roses

• blue roses

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • purple roses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • orange roses

• pink roses

• black roses

• black lily

• orange lily

• pink lily

• red carnation

• pink carnation

• white carnation

• pink tulip

• purple tulip

• orange tulip

• black tulip

• blue pansy

• purple pansy

• red-orange pansy

• black cosmos

• pink cosmos

• orange cosmos

• blue violets

• sweet olive bushes/shrubs

• holly bushes/shrubs

• blue hydrangea bushes/shrubs

• pink hydrangea bushes/shrubs

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • white azaela bushes/shrubs

• pink azaela bushes/shrubs

• red hibiscus bushes/shrubs

• yellow hisbiscus bushes/shrubs

• cedar sapling

• regular sapling

• Total voters

pearly19

Aloof Dreamer
Bells
So the remaining collectibles Im looking for (apple, peach, chocolate cake, blue candy) cost about 10k TBT total! I need to find the fastest way to get them. Yeah, I dont have any collectibles to sell, gems, embers, da points, or pokemon stuff. Just ACNL items...

So I have decided to sell either bushes, trees, or hybrids. Which are more in demand and best to sell?

I know many gardening shops exist in this forum and a lot of them sell all kinds of gardening items. Instead of selling all hybrids/bushes/trees I thought of just picking certain hybrids & bushes and/or trees to sell, which is why Im doing this poll!

Which would you buy or what has always sold for you? Does the popularity depending on what time of the year/season we are on?

If you suggest I just sell in combinations of the 35 options, please tell me which combinations after you vote for the popular gardening item above!

I hope to see a lot of people vote today, would be quite helpful. For all those who vote and/or leave comments, thank you!!!!! ><

Last edited:
Demand will probably vary a little.

But with stuff like saplings and bushes, always buy them anyway because eventually there's going to be someone who wants a bunch of them all at once.

Some of the more popular flowers definitely seem to be blue and gold roses. Pink and purple tulips also seem to be popular. Any of the pink flowers really. Also if you can get carnations, breed those since I don't think as many people have them.

Good luck getting your dream collectible!

People really like hydrangea bushes, especially the pink ones. As far as roses, blue and gold are the most popular.

I personally love the jacob's ladder. However, I suggest focusing on the very difficult to grow flowers: blue roses and purple pansies. And also gold roses because people who don't have the Beautiful Town set-up won't have to worry about watering.

Interesting, im getting a lot of different answers but blue and gold roses are the in thing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

I've never seen anyone selling purple pansies. I keep desperately trying to grow them. I haven't looked for a while, but I couldn't find any purple pansies on here.

Agreed with basically everyone who has posted so far, lol. Blue and gold roses always seem to be in high demand. Additionally, the more rare flowers like purple pansies and purple tulips are pretty sought after sometimes. Pink flowers in general seem to sell well. The bushes that sell the most are probably hydrangea and azalea. I will say though that there are many variables that play into what is popular at the moment - season is probably a big factor. I've seen a couple of "I'm decorating for Halloween so I need sweet olive bushes + orange flowers" threads floating around.

Back