• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I pronounce it was Bree-Own-Eh. Is that right? XP
I wanna say it is like Phione (Fee-Own) but I dunno.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pronounce it was Bree-Own-Eh. Is that right? XP
I wanna say it is like Phione (Fee-Own) but I dunno.

So last January I put funds into my eShop wallet to buy DQ7 and 8.
I bought DQ7, but DQ8 isn't slated til sometime next year...but Pokemon Sun/Moon comes out next month....
I might spend the DQ8 funds on Moon and just add more later, before DQ8 releases.

That download size man, totally getting it physical if I will... Dang.

Wait how large is it???

Edit:

Found it! Around 26 200 blocks. Which is like double the size of Alpha Sapphire right?
That is a very large download. I have enough space though as I have a 32 GB SD-card but I'm getting a physical copy because of the fan-edition. I WANT MY LUNALA FIGURE

Last edited:
That download size man, totally getting it physical if I will... Dang.

I have a 256 GB Micro SD card, and it's only got a decent sized dent in it right now with 30+ games loaded on it xD
Weird that I'm just digital only with my 3DS and physical with every other game system.

I have a 256 GB Micro SD card, and it's only got a decent sized dent in it right now with 30+ games loaded on it xD
Weird that I'm just digital only with my 3DS and physical with every other game system.

I try to be physical with 3ds but with my cartridges ****ing me up lately lol..and store refusing to replace it unless I send in the console to Nintendo ..gg nope not doing that.

Also yeah the female character hat.. who the heck thought that having a rubber glove sex toy on her head was a good idea -w-

Here's a new UK trailer. It's really just an overview of the JPN-exclusive trailers but gives a little new info;
Fighting Z-move is called All-Out Pummelling
Ghost Z-move is called Never-Ending Nightmare
New trial captain called Ilima (no picture of her so her type is unknown)
English Poke-ride names Lapras Paddle, Sharpedo Jet & Charizard Glide

Worth nothing that Riddle leaker aka the bae said there'd be a trail captian called Ilima

^ Poor Exeggcute oh my god!

Last edited:
Some upcoming Sun and Moon news on Pokenchi!

It has been confirmed that the episode of Gathering at the Pok?mon House, otherwise known as Pok?nchi, due to air on October 16th, there will be a huge presentation of new Pok?mon Sun & Moon game footage and what is labelled interesting information about the Pok?mon Sun & Moon anime, which is set to air on TV Tokyo in Japan next month. As this follows on from CoroCoro's release on October 15th and the previously announced October 14th information release, it is unlikely that there will be anything new within the episode. However, if there is, we shall post it so be sure to check back

Source: Serebii

Damn Riddler. Back at it again with the real leaks.

Riddler.jpg

If this is true then we could potentially have up to 174 new Alola Pokemon, that's not even including Forms by the looks of it too! That make up to 242 Pokemon!

WOOOOOOW THIS SURPASSES UNOVA'S POKEDEX SIZE!

I personally believe this is real! After all the leaks that became correct, this makes it more vable to be true!

Sources:

Chinese Leak: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=17
Translation (Scroll Down): http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29042000

Damn Riddler. Back at it again with the real leaks.

View attachment 185603

If this is true then we could potentially have up to 174 new Alola Pokemon, that's not even including Forms by the looks of it too! That make up to 242 Pokemon!

WOOOOOOW THIS SURPASSES UNOVA'S POKEDEX SIZE!

I personally believe this is real! After all the leaks that became correct, this makes it more vable to be true!

Sources:

Chinese Leak: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=17
Translation (Scroll Down): http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29042000

FAKE!!!!!!!!

Capture.jpg
Fire_Emblem_Awakening_henry_crit_full.png

He looks like henry I love it omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually love all three middle evolutions I just hope that Litten doesn't end up being the furry bara kitty in the leaks

Last edited:
Back