• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I love seeing you guys shinies! I'm currently hunting for shiny Crabrawler, have been on and off all week. Wish me luck!

Does anyone has a Lv.5 Rare Kitchen? I have enough Coins to buy one, but I can't find anyone with one.

Edit: Nevermind, I found one.

Last edited:
What's the chance of 21 great balls failing on a level 14 Lillipup at full health? Because that just happened to me ._.,

I've started wonder trading. Hopefully it'll pay off soon.

Out of interest, how do you request buildings/facilities from people?

I also can't work out the VIP system. Why does it always say "failed" when I try and register anyone?

It would be nice if wonder trades, battles and actual human interaction rewarded FC. I would have thought that was the whole point of the system...

Last edited:
Can someone help me with my Magearna? ok so I got a Magearna with 3ivs in Hp, Sp Def, and Def and a not so great speed stat right? so i'm looking for different movesets and all of them require her to be fast but looking at her stats she is more of a bulky mon here was my planned moveset

Magearne @ Leftovers

Ability: Soul Heart

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp Atk/ 4 Def
Modest +Special Attack -Attack

Moveset:
Fleur Cannon
Flash Cannon
Aura sphere/ice beam/energy ball
calm mind

can someone evaluate this moveset?

Can someone help me with my Magearna? ok so I got a Magearna with 3ivs in Hp, Sp Def, and Def and a not so great speed stat right? so i'm looking for different movesets and all of them require her to be fast but looking at her stats she is more of a bulky mon here was my planned moveset

Magearne @ Leftovers

Ability: Soul Heart

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Sp Atk/ 4 Def
Modest +Special Attack -Attack

Moveset:
Fleur Cannon
Flash Cannon
Aura sphere/ice beam/energy ball
calm mind

can someone evaluate this moveset?

Your biggest threats are opposing steel, rock and ground types (with earthquake and so on), poison types (which resist all of your suggested moves) and any fire attacker (which will deal heavy damage to you).

I would suggest volt switch to cover water (esp. water+poison like toxapex) and to give you a quick switch out. You may want shift gear over calm mind because the speed boost is insane. Psychic psybeam is another option but lower in power, although it covers poison and neutrally damages several other types you'll struggle to face.

That's my opinion.

edit: wow, it doesn't learn psychic. That's insane. So psybeam, I suppose.

Last edited:
Your biggest threats are opposing steel, rock and ground types (with earthquake and so on), poison types (which resist all of your suggested moves) and any fire attacker (which will deal heavy damage to you).

I would suggest volt switch to cover water (esp. water+poison like toxapex) and to give you a quick switch out. You may want shift gear over calm mind because the speed boost is insane. Psychic psybeam is another option but lower in power, although it covers poison and neutrally damages several other types you'll struggle to face.

That's my opinion.

edit: wow, it doesn't learn psychic. That's insane. So psybeam, I suppose.

yeah I was thinking volt switch would be good and im gonna go with shift gear and do you think my ev spread is good?

Look what I got!!!

Cz1SodIXAAE0TJH.jpg

Woah, so two things.

First is that I realized I couldn't take missions because you apparently have to have a level 4 plaza.

Second is that missions are seriously OP, I'm now level 21 from just a day of missions.

So my complaints about FC being impossible to get is obsolete now, I guess. The past few days of incorrectly guessing what attraction guests wanted to go to was worth the struggle. Although actually, I never did answer one of those right. Turns out you do get FC from wonder trades if you visit the main building and talk to the trainer you traded with. Reset, and the next wonder trade trader is there.

PS, those EVs seem fine if you are running the gear move. Otherwise it'll be too slow to have much benefit.

I can't believe I just did this... but here it is....

Cz16FaEXAAAOvT3.jpg
Weren't you the one with the shiny Mareanie?

You're so lucky... *sniff*... imma go cry now bbl :[

Back