• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

the best egg hatching spot is the tiny fenced area just below the nursery. you walk in, get on your tauros, hold b and just run in a circle.

i've been running whirlwind spikes skarmory sets since gen 3, it's always worked this way

LOL yeah I have trolled people with this before. Stealth rock for bonus points.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to use the infinite step loop thing in X and Y for friendship evolution. It works here too, I imagine. Friendship is also raised a lot by levelling. I evolved riolu just by levelling from 1 to 35-40 (I think, less than 45 anyway), with not many steps.

Last edited:
When does this happen? I'm endgame but there's still nothing.

At 6pm your time and only got until 6:30 to enter
Go to the altar with your legendary and you can enter the portal and it take you to the other game (now as you know in moon the lake is call lake of the sunne) in the other version is call lake of the moone you go there a tiny cutscene will appear and you get cosmog

What's the chance of catching the last UB at red HP? It's starting to get annoying. Can't be lower than a rate of 3 right? Nevermind found it, its 15 which is way higher than I expected.

Stay in the ball damnit >: (

Last edited:
Ok this might seem like a dumb question but I can't find the entrance to Ten Carat Hill. Any tips? The map says it is somewhere in the south but I've been running back and forth for a while. I'm going to see if I can get rockruff after the nightmare that was the last UB.

Last edited:
Ok this might seem like a dumb question but I can't find the entrance to Ten Carat Hill. Any tips? The map says it is somewhere in the south but I've been running back and forth for a while. I'm going to see if I can get rockruff after the nightmare that was the last UB.

its southwest from Kukui's lab, you need tauros, though, and Rockruff is found in the tall grass in the last area of Ten Carat Hill

- - - Post Merge - - -

the best egg hatching spot is the tiny fenced area just below the nursery. you walk in, get on your tauros, hold b and just run in a circle.

AND if you have a pokemon with flame body ability in your party and you run in that are on tauros at full speed, your egg will hatch in about 60 seconds. its a bug that they haven't patched yet so use it while you can before they patch it:)))

You can also find its evo in the grass on Poni Canyon. Apparently both forms show up depending on the time of day.

its southwest from Kukui's lab, you need tauros, though, and Rockruff is found in the tall grass in the last area of Ten Carat Hill

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND if you have a pokemon with flame body ability in your party and you run in that are on tauros at full speed, your egg will hatch in about 60 seconds. its a bug that they haven't patched yet so use it while you can before they patch it:)))

What's a bug? The egg hatching super fast while running on Tauros or being able to spin in circles in that closed off fence area? If you have a source for that it would also be nice.

You can also find its evo in the grass on Poni Canyon. Apparently both forms show up depending on the time of day.

Oh now that is interesting. I didn't think to check if the evolution was found wild.

Im collecting the Zygarde cells right now and i went to Iki town and saw Hau...But...Seems he doesn't talks to you anymore, he just says:

"See X? Helping People like this is just another way I train myself to get stronger!"

Is Sad how he barealy says something now :'c

Also... :D :
k0iRkHCh.jpg

So does anyone know a ton on SOS chaining for Shinies? I've been trying to chain eevee's but they struggle to death before anything "sparkles"

If you kill the original pokemon and let the "called" pokemon start the chain over does that affect the odds at all/restart the chain?

So does anyone know a ton on SOS chaining for Shinies? I've been trying to chain eevee's but they struggle to death before anything "sparkles"

If you kill the original pokemon and let the "called" pokemon start the chain over does that affect the odds at all/restart the chain?

Don't worry! You can kill the original caller and they'll still call for others. It won't break your chain! The only way your chain can break is if, the remaining pokemon is different than your original. For ex, say I'm chaining Riolu, but then a Chansey shows up. And I kill the Riolu. My chain has broken, as Chansey is not another Riolu. It's kinda complicated, but you'll get the hang of it!

Well, it took a half hour of chaining but...

Q0GUnHW.jpg

It has a bad nature tho, but I don't really care. Third shiny encounter since green Marill and Golbat in Diamond. Everything was fine except for Sand Attack which forced me to switch out every now and then.

Interestingly enough when I threw the ball it was a critical capture. Even the game was like BOY YOU BETTER GRAB THAT.

Last edited:
Well, it took a half hour of chaining but...

Q0GUnHW.jpg

It has a bad nature tho, but I don't really care. Third shiny encounter since green Marill and Golbat in Diamond. Everything was fine except for Sand Attack which forced me to switch out every now and then.

Interestingly enough when I threw the ball it was a critical capture. Even the game was like BOY YOU BETTER GRAB THAT.

Good job! I haven't bothered trying for any shinys yet, I might later in the game but I have like no patience for it. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

i highly doubt it's a bug. even gamefreak wouldn't accidentally add a fenced off area that just happens to be below the nursery and just happens to be big enough let you spin around on a tauros

Back