• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

I am straight up stuck watching this in an infinite loop. Someone help me please ; ;

Nanu smirking near the end is just too nice of a touch, it makes the entire video.

I am straight up stuck watching this in an infinite loop. Someone help me please ; ;

Nanu smirking near the end is just too nice of a touch, it makes the entire video.

LOL Gladion in the background like "damn I wanna be in this flash mob"

Does anyone know what the Altar of the Sunne/Moone is for? It's the one opposite your version. It seems so dramatic but there's nothing there...

Does anyone know what the Altar of the Sunne/Moone is for? It's the one opposite your version. It seems so dramatic but there's nothing there...

its for encountering the legendary pokemon of the gen and depending on which version you have you can find a portal where you caught nebby and you can go in it and enter the other game ex: of you have moon you can go into suns world and vice versa. also if you go to the opposite altar you can catch a cosmog

Last edited:
its for encountering the legendary pokemon of the gen and depending on which version you have you can find a portal where you caught nebby and you can go in it and enter the other game ex: of you have moon you can go into suns world and vice versa. also if you go to the opposite altar you can catch a cosmog

When does this happen? I'm endgame but there's still nothing.

I believe you can access it from the Battle Video option on your menu. I think you have to have saved it though.

oh shoot I found out where to do it! You need to go inside the plaza castle ;3
4E5G-WWWW-WWW2-7BG8 if someone can solve this mystery for me~

4/8 Eeveelutions down, been trying to catch a female because all I have found are males. But with no luck finding a female I decided to go ahead and evolve the 4 I had. Did the three stone ones first because I had bought a bunch of stones. And then I gave another one a Rainbow Bean and then leveled it and it turned into Sylveon. I already know where the mossy rock is so as soon as I catch another I'll go there to get my Leafeon, not been to an ice place yet for Glaceon, but I don't understand how to get Umbreon and Espeon... do I just have to level the Eevee to where I get rid of the Fairy move so it doesn't turn into Sylveon and then do the day night thing? Cause I am guessing like with Sylveon it'll be just giving them a rainbow bean to get the affection up, right?

4/8 Eeveelutions down, been trying to catch a female because all I have found are males. But with no luck finding a female I decided to go ahead and evolve the 4 I had. Did the three stone ones first because I had bought a bunch of stones. And then I gave another one a Rainbow Bean and then leveled it and it turned into Sylveon. I already know where the mossy rock is so as soon as I catch another I'll go there to get my Leafeon, not been to an ice place yet for Glaceon, but I don't understand how to get Umbreon and Espeon... do I just have to level the Eevee to where I get rid of the Fairy move so it doesn't turn into Sylveon and then do the day night thing? Cause I am guessing like with Sylveon it'll be just giving them a rainbow bean to get the affection up, right?

Espeon and Umbreon need friendship not affection so it'll take a bit longer. You can SOS chain eevees to get umbreon at night or espeon in the day thou~

Espeon and Umbreon need friendship not affection so it'll take a bit longer. You can SOS chain eevees to get umbreon at night or espeon in the day thou~

So what do we do for Friendship? Just like keep them on the team for a long time or something? I use SOS chaining for leveling a lot so I'll try that.

So what do we do for Friendship? Just like keep them on the team for a long time or something? I use SOS chaining for leveling a lot so I'll try that.

Yeah thats about all you can do. Make sure you keep it in your party, walk with it, battle but don't let it faint, Use a soothe bell and I think teaching it tm's is supposed to help?

I found the best way to work on Friendship is to go hatch some eggs. I used one of the quick hatching methods and forgot about my party for a bit while I was hatching Rowlets for Wonder Trades. When I next leveled my Riolu he evolved. I was surprised but then I realized just how many "steps" I had taken while hatching eggs lol

oh shoot I found out where to do it! You need to go inside the plaza castle ;3
4E5G-WWWW-WWW2-7BG8 if someone can solve this mystery for me~

umm because you used roar, which always goes second (for obvious reasons, otherwise you could just endlessly whirlwind/roar pokemon while having entry hazards up)

umm because you used roar, which always goes second (for obvious reasons, otherwise you could just endlessly whirlwind/roar pokemon while having entry hazards up)

I thought they only did that to copycat'd switch out moves like dragon tail :/ I didn't wanna use psychic fang on a possible baneful bunker ( cause everyone been spamming that lately)...I done goofed up

wholy crap it has -6 priority wtf ima get rid of that right now

Last edited:
I found the best way to work on Friendship is to go hatch some eggs. I used one of the quick hatching methods and forgot about my party for a bit while I was hatching Rowlets for Wonder Trades. When I next leveled my Riolu he evolved. I was surprised but then I realized just how many "steps" I had taken while hatching eggs lol

So the whole "distance" thing helps too? I'll just run around on Taurus with an Eevee too and then use the SOS as well. Glad I found the area to Eevee farm though, just need to catch 4 more of them and get to evolving them. Excited for my Eevee collection to be done =D

So the whole "distance" thing helps too? I'll just run around on Taurus with an Eevee too and then use the SOS as well. Glad I found the area to Eevee farm though, just need to catch 4 more of them and get to evolving them. Excited for my Eevee collection to be done =D

Yeah it used to be fun in Goldenrod City going up and down the street on a bike after you got Bill's eevee ^-^ Just run around a lot like pokemanz mentioned, I kinda forgot about that~

I thought they only did that to copycat'd switch out moves like dragon tail :/ I didn't wanna use psychic fang on a possible baneful bunker ( cause everyone been spamming that lately)...I done goofed up

wholy crap it has -6 priority wtf ima get rid of that right now

i've been running whirlwind spikes skarmory sets since gen 3, it's always worked this way

Yeah it used to be fun in Goldenrod City going up and down the street on a bike after you got Bill's eevee ^-^ Just run around a lot like pokemanz mentioned, I kinda forgot about that~

When I got my first egg I got on my taurus and ran back and fourth on the big long stretch between the ferry and the resort on the second island and it hatched in no time at all.

Back