• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Yes, i have caught all of them and i reported to Looker
I also heard that Necrozma is level 75 and i should have a pokemon that's Level 76+. My Incineroar is Level 76 and still nothing :T

no you should have your Pokemon over 70 but when finding him have one less or equal level to him not higher then 75

Hey everyone, what determines if you receive boosted experience when fighting wild pokemon? I can't seem to see a pattern. Not super important, moreso just curious.

If your pokemon has two of those affection hearts in Pokemon Refresh it boosts your xp by 20 percent

no you should have your Pokemon over 70 but when finding him have one less or equal level to him not higher then 75

Most of my pokemon are Level 71-75 (except Bewear and Incineroar)

Should i quit Incineroar? Also my Bewear is Level 69, could that be the problem of finding Necrozma?

Hey everyone, what determines if you receive boosted experience when fighting wild pokemon? I can't seem to see a pattern. Not super important, moreso just curious.

I think if they're very friendly with you, you'll get boosted experience on them

Most of my pokemon are Level 71-75 (except Bewear and Incineroar)

Should i quit Incineroar? Also my Bewear is Level 69, could that be the problem of finding Necrozma?

your 69 bewear will be perfect just max repel and he appear for you
Just don't use Pokemon that are 76 or higher when finding him
But yes using your incenoar that it's level 76 is the problem in finding him

If your pokemon has two of those affection hearts in Pokemon Refresh it boosts your xp by 20 percent

You're right! Thank you! I think it boosts it more the higher hearts you have~ my Stufful has 4 hearts and I'm earning over 500 exp fighting level ~17 pokemon (he's level 25)!

Last edited:
About the first point, PKHeX can tell you if the pokemon is legal or not and if its ilegal it will tell you in what is wrong in that pokemon. If a pokemon is ilegal, when its on your team you wont be able to enter GTS / Battle Online :eek: .

Same with second point. if Aromatisse cannot be found on the game. PKHeX will say its ilegal and it wont enter online..,.

Regardless of that ; If you use PKHeX please don't use it to get TBT, you could get permabanned from here x_x

Now back on topic:
Has someone found Necrozma ._.? I had been following this guide since yesterday at night : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Htgu3K2FE and i have wasted alot of money of Max Repels ._.

I am aware of that feature on PKHeX. However, the reason why I used Aromatisse as an example is because I received one just like it over Wonder Trade before. PKHeX will tell you if a Pok?mon is illegal by the definition I used, but the game's own legality checker is awful and will allow Pok?mon to be used online that are obviously not legit. You can see this for yourself by going on the GTS for ORAS or XY and looking at all the shiny Arceus that are up for trade. All of them should be holding event ribbons that prevent them from being traded over GTS or WT, but there they are with their ribbons removed through editing software.

Last edited:
your 69 bewear will be perfect just max repel and he appear for you
Just don't use Pokemon that are 76 or higher when finding him
But yes using your incenoar that it's level 76 is the problem in finding him

Ayyy thank you i found him <3

BUT I KILLED HIM FOR ACCIDENT R.I.P

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am aware of that feature on PKHeX. However, the reason why I used Aromatisse as an example is because I received one just like it over Wonder Trade before. PKHeX will tell you if a Pok?mon is illegal by the definition I used, but the game's own legality checker is awful and will allow Pok?mon to be used online that are obviously not legit. You can see this for yourself by going on the GTS for ORAS or XY and looking at all the shiny Arceus that are up for trade. All of them should be holding event ribbons that prevent them from being traded over GTS or WT, but there they are with their ribbons removed through editing software.

O.O

I never knew that :O Thank you for explaining <3 n///n

However, does this mean every Arceus that's on the XY/ORAS GTS is hacked?

Ayyy thank you i found him <3

BUT I KILLED HIM FOR ACCIDENT R.I.P

- - - Post Merge - - -

O.O

I never knew that :O Thank you for explaining <3 n///n

However, does this mean every Arceus that's on the XY/ORAS GTS is hacked?

Yes. Hacked or edited. The only way to receive one that is legit was by preordering tickets to the Hoopa movie in Japan. You can still receive it through trade, but the player would have to start up a direct trade with you and won't be able to give it to you through GTS or WT.

Aaaa, hope you find it soon! <3

ahhh no luck. :( Thanks tho! I gave up because I didn't want to waste any items on healing my pokemon. I wanted it for the holidays and my goal is to get it before Christmas. :>

779.png

Last edited:
-sigh- I put a mareanie for cranidos in gts
7 hour or more hours pass
None
I go find a cranidos and see it's for a good Pokemon
It's already traded :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm finally found a cranidos for shieldon
Good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh no luck. :( Thanks tho! I gave up because I didn't want to waste any items on healing my pokemon. I wanted it for the holidays and my goal is to get it before Christmas. :>

779.png

My god.... She looks more horryfing then normal

- - - Post Merge - - -

No offense

779.png

I love that shiny color. It looks like a clown. :)

Also, go find yourself a Munchlax on Route 1 and steal its Leftovers. It holds it 100% of the time and it really helps during SOS battles. You can find it in the grass blocked by the breakable rocks.

Last edited:
I love that shiny color. It looks like a clown. :)

Also, go find yourself a Munchlax on Route 1 and steal its Leftovers. It holds it 100% of the time and it really helps during SOS battles. You can find it in the grass blocked by the breakable rocks.

Oh really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

-sigh- I put a mareanie for cranidos in gts
7 hour or more hours pass
None
I go find a cranidos and see it's for a good Pokemon
It's already traded :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm finally found a cranidos for shieldon
Good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My god.... She looks more horryfing then normal

- - - Post Merge - - -

No offense

none taken lol

779.png

Ah, you have plenty of time then!

I'm glad I took the time to level up my Cubone into Alolan Marowak. Demolished Totem Lurantis with TM Flame Charge c:

Also, how does Bounsweet have a 40% encounter rate and I haven't come across a single one... ; v ;

Ah, you have plenty of time then!

I'm glad I took the time to level up my Cubone into Alolan Marowak. Demolished Totem Lurantis with TM Flame Charge c:

Also, how does Bounsweet have a 40% encounter rate and I haven't come across a single one... ; v ;

It only appears in a certain area of Lush Jungle. Try the west-most area.

Well apparently everyone now has mereanie because of gts >_>
So gonna wonder trade them all yup...
And gonna put cranidos/shieldon/tirtouga and fossil bird (forgot name)
And gts those if I'm missing a pokemon

Back