Pokémon Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion

Why do I get so many Chinese names????? Even Japanese letters seem more easier then Chinese
My god like stop with Chinese names please

I'm thinking of creating a "Red" team. My plan so far is all the starters, Lycanroc, Raichu, and Lucario. Now if I could just get some starters in Wonder Trade...

Last edited:
A tiny little warning for her last evolution you need to have the move stomp that she learn at level 29 I think...

Also, leveling through Festival Plaza doesn't allow you to learn moves, and the move relearner isn't available until you get near to completing the game. I learned this the hard way when trying to evolve my own Steenee. :c

Last edited:
There a trainer in a Pokemon center in seafolk village
That has a shiny exeggcute and he want to give you but he won't and instead he give you 6 nuggets....and separate not together
So angry

Last edited:
There a trainer in a Pokemon center in seafolk village
That has a shiny exeggcute and he want to give you but he won't and instead he give you 6 nuggets....and separate not together
So angry

I actually found him while searching for the Sylveon trainer during the quest for the Eevee Z Crystal. I think it's pretty cool that he had a shiny Exeggcute, I wouldn't mind seeing more trainers with shiny Pok?mon in the future.

Sometimes you gotta love wonder trade <3
A misdreavus with a held item which is dusk stone

Why... just why
A lot of ledyba for a 91 or higher ditto
And is the most? ?????? Just why people
don't be dumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw that on gts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure wonder trade
Abra for an Abra

A tiny little warning for her last evolution you need to have the move stomp that she learn at level 29 I think...

Also, leveling through Festival Plaza doesn't allow you to learn moves, and the move relearner isn't available until you get near to completing the game. I learned this the hard way when trying to evolve my own Steenee. :c

Good to know! Thank you! She is only at level 20 right now.. RIP ; n ;

I just spent over half my money on clothing. rip my wallet

Ha, that was me when I finally got to Akala Island and had more choices... I've built my money back up a little bit but I still only have like 30k...

Why... just why
A lot of ledyba for a 91 or higher ditto
And is the most? ?????? Just why people
don't be dumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw that on gts

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure wonder trade
Abra for an Abra

Quick tip, there's a bot that's trading hacked/perfect IV ditto for Ledyba. Iirc, they need to be nicknamed something but I could be wrong.

Also, I'm super glad that Kahuna Olivia is Rock-type. Popplio and Bounsweet will come in handy. Assuming it should be far easier than Totem Lurantis...

By the way, can I get the dex info for the Moon Ultra Beasts? Celesteela and Pheromosa? I'll trade them back, I don't really need them for anything else.

Just beat the E4, who was the last member to fight caught me off guard, but it was obvious thinking back on it.

One of my biggest surprises though was that I caught Space Bat in a Premier Ball. Then caught Tapu Koko in a Premier Ball as well.

By the way, can I get the dex info for the Moon Ultra Beasts? Celesteela and Pheromosa? I'll trade them back, I don't really need them for anything else.

they give you 2 buzzwole and 4 kartana on sun but it's for the purely reason to trade for the other exclusive

they give you 2 buzzwole and 4 kartana on sun but it's for the purely reason to trade for the other exclusive

Ok lmao, that doesn't help me find someone with the two beasts I need. If they want to trade or just let me barrow them then so be it.

Back