• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

Next 7 Star Tera is Eevee with a Normal Tera
View attachment 522340

It will run from November 17 to November 20.

I'm not sure how this thing will threaten some mons so it'll be a nice 7 Star for those who want to get lots of Patches. My Annihilape will have a lot of fun lol
ooh.... maybe i can do those & get the herbs this time, on my 2nd playthrough of violet :D
sorry eevee, but i'll have to.... :<

I’m thinking maybe I can be able to catch a 7 Star Pokémon this time. I do have a high level Annihilape that knows Brick Break as its main Fighting type attack. Usually I’d go with Rage Fist but since this Eevee will be Tera Normal, Brick Break will have to do.

Happy Eevee Day!

IMG_1780.jpeg

Won the Eevee raid on my first try! Swords Dance EV/IV trained shiny Lucario really helped out. I also won a second time, and was able to use the exp candies gained in order to finish maxing out my gen 4 shiny team. 🥳

wmu2c4H.jpg

DGrHXif.jpg

p4udeES.jpg

IMG_1785.png

The next 7 Star Raid Event has been announced for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This event will give players a chance to battle against a Water Tera Type Hisuian Samurott

This event will run from November 24th to 26th and then a repeat a week later on December 1st through 3rd

What are your thoughts? Will you get the Samurott?

revavroomgift.jpg

A new distribution has been announced for Scarlet and Violet. A Revavroom based around the Revavroom in Paldean Winds can be obtained using the code: TEAMSTAR
This code runs until October 31, 2024
This Revavroom has perfect IVs in Attack but IVs of 20 in the rest of its stats.

Managed to win the Hisuian Samurott raid! It took a few tries, but I finally got a good set of teammates and we pulled through. It was a close and hard-fought battle! I used a fully trained Adamant Rayquaza with the moves Dragon Ascent, Outrage, Bulk Up, and Wild Charge. My plan was simple. Keep spamming Bulk Up to increase attack and defense, and then go for STAB moves and the occasional Wild Charge for a SE hit. I wasn't necessarily focused on being the one that did the most damage, but the idea behind using Rayquaza was that the only move Hisuian Samurott has that does normal damage is Ceaseless Edge, and the more I used Bulk Up and got healed, the less that mattered anyway.

So proud of this team (and we looked stylish while doing it too). 🥳

hAXIYJ9.jpg

fvc188q.jpg

jvewLhp.jpg

nTpgoPl.jpg

ta4ugBB.jpg

Taking a break from SV for a while but the Riddler dropped some riddles that are interesting...

First one is Archaludon

GAdhXA7bwAAdASo.jpeg

This one indicates that maybe Duraludon evolves in Unova and so its a regional evo.

Second one is even more interesting
GAip64xbgAAYxGl.jpeg

This indicates the possible Dipplin evo being Bug/Dragon. Bug coming from Volcarona and Dragon coming from Hydreigon.

The release of the 2nd DLC is this month. Riddler hasn't been wrong yet so I really hope we get a Bug/Dragon...

Taking a break from SV for a while but the Riddler dropped some riddles that are interesting...

First one is Archaludon

View attachment 524183

This one indicates that maybe Duraludon evolves in Unova and so its a regional evo.

Second one is even more interesting
View attachment 524206

This indicates the possible Dipplin evo being Bug/Dragon. Bug coming from Volcarona and Dragon coming from Hydreigon.

The release of the 2nd DLC is this month. Riddler hasn't been wrong yet so I really hope we get a Bug/Dragon...
FIRE HYDRA I CAN'T WAIT.

Duraludon evo looking like Skyarrow bridge makes sense.

I'm hoping the unova stuff's release gets leaked, Gen 5 is the only gen I haven't played (I own all the others, although Kanto is on VC).

I finished the Pokemon Scarlet DLC just now (finally). The DLC definitely seemed kind of short. Hoping that Wave 2 ends up being longer with regards to story, cause that was... kind of anticlimactic. Anyway, I named Ogerpon Fiona as that's the only acceptable thing to nickname a female ogre. She is currently sitting in my boxes as I refuse to change up my Gen 4 shiny team at all.

6rdzJ5u.jpg

fLxPMEk.jpg

Looks like we are finally getting some water in this news drought! From Serebii:

"It has been confirmed that some news about Pokémon Scarlet & Violet's Hidden Treasures of Area Zero, The Indigo Disk DLC will come December 7th at 14:00 UTC / 15:00 CEST / 09:00 EST / 06:00 PST / 23:00 JST."

I plan on playing the Indigo Disk some time next year, but I'll be looking forward to this!

What do you think they will include in this announcement? Dipplin's evo? Terapago formes? New features?

Looks like we are finally getting some water in this news drought! From Serebii:

"It has been confirmed that some news about Pokémon Scarlet & Violet's Hidden Treasures of Area Zero, The Indigo Disk DLC will come December 7th at 14:00 UTC / 15:00 CEST / 09:00 EST / 06:00 PST / 23:00 JST."

I plan on playing the Indigo Disk some time next year, but I'll be looking forward to this!

What do you think they will include in this announcement? Dipplin's evo? Terapago formes? New features?
i'm so looking forward to playing it :D
i'm getting both physical dlc games a couple of days after tomorrow for christmas^^

Back