Shop Pokemon MOON 【Shinies, Competitive Breeding, Items, etc】

MAN editing seems so much more effictient nowadays but where's the integrity.. guess this shop will have to die soon rip.

but still, bump for ppl who still want legit pokemon :lemon:

Hi! I'm looking to buy these items:

Power Bracer
Power Belt
Power Lens
Power Band
Power Anklet
Power Weight
Shell Bell
Destiny Knot
Muscle Band
Toxic orb
Flame orb

How much is the total for all of those?

Hi! I'm looking to buy these items:

Power Bracer
Power Belt
Power Lens
Power Band
Power Anklet
Power Weight
Shell Bell
Destiny Knot
Muscle Band
Toxic orb
Flame orb

How much is the total for all of those?

hi, 1bp = 1tbt so the power items and orbs are 16tbt each, and the shell ball, destiny knot, and muscle band are 48tbt each, which comes to 272tbt :) is that price ok?

hi, 1bp = 1tbt so the power items and orbs are 16tbt each, and the shell ball, destiny knot, and muscle band are 48tbt each, which comes to 272tbt :) is that price ok?

That price is fine :) Let me know when you have the items and we can work out a trade time.

sure thing! I'll let you know when the items are ready (just have to get the flame orb) ^^

what's a good time for you? i'll be available all day tomorrow and until 3pm on Friday

sure thing! I'll let you know when the items are ready (just have to get the flame orb) ^^

what's a good time for you? i'll be available all day tomorrow and until 3pm on Friday

I'm in GMT timezone; I'm usually available after 10PM until early morning. But if you have the items done in the next hour or so I may still be around.

I'm in GMT timezone; I'm usually available after 10PM until early morning. But if you have the items done in the next hour or so I may still be around.

hi Calypsio, I have all of the items ready now. 10pm GMT is 5pm for me, which is a good time. we can trade at that time :)

Back