• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Pokemon! Get your Pokemon here! 100 tbt for everything!

Ok, I guess I'll take the Meloetta then. :) Let me know when you are ready to trade and I'll send the TBT.

I can do it now :) adding you now ign?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg would you kill me if I asked to buy your shiny Male Cyndaquil? My bf loves Typhlosion ♡

sure let me check if i have ot though mightve traded it earlier

Ok, I'm having an issue transferring bells. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind got it to work, heading online. :)

Hi ^^ I'm interested in these pokemon since trying to get for myself and a friend to get a little closer to completing our legendary collections ^^ But I only have 380 TBT so I was wondering if that would be enough for 4 since I know your looking for 100 TBT each.

Mew(Jap) 11219 (Jap) Timid Jhoto YES Shiny
Mew(Jap) 11219 (Jap) Quirky Jhoto YES Wi F
Mew(Jap) 23263 (Jap) Mild Hoenn YES
Shaymin O306O Oblivia Hasty Jhoto NO Pokemon ranger

Hi ^^ I'm interested in these pokemon since trying to get for myself and a friend to get a little closer to completing our legendary collections ^^ But I only have 380 TBT so I was wondering if that would be enough for 4 since I know your looking for 100 TBT each.

Mew(Jap) 11219 (Jap) Timid Jhoto YES Shiny
Mew(Jap) 11219 (Jap) Quirky Jhoto YES Wi F
Mew(Jap) 23263 (Jap) Mild Hoenn YES
Shaymin O306O Oblivia Hasty Jhoto NO Pokemon ranger

yes i can do 380 for those :) but coukd you do it in 30 mins? I have to do something

Sorry for slow reply got distracted.

My IGN is Aphrodite. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

XP Bleh for some reason its not letting me send you the TBT.

Back