• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Pokemon: Deluxe Version

ACfan192

Bells
(I swear, if you don't have spoiler tags on here, I am screwed.)

deluxeje0.png

Damn, I forgot to make an "Intro" Sign..:p

<big><big><big><big>Intro</big></big>

Well, Hi. I have been on TBT for a while (Err, since May) but I didn't exactly post the last, 5 months. I just lurk around. :3
Anyways, you might see me a bit more now. Now I understand that a lot of places don't like Pokemon Fan games, I don't exactly see why...Er, I might..Yeah, I do actually...Sometimes I don't like a pokemon fan game when little effort is put in. Pokemon Ancathite for example, is a game that is giving 110% effort. If you go onto some forums, you will find some pokemon games that basically just let you walk around and bounce off walls..:p Then you make it to a Legendary dog and they keep on reappearing or something. But anyways, I have been working on this game for about 2 1/2 months. I had to restart 2 times thanks to ickeh script errors. I have a good amount done, though, not map wise, but scripting wise. I'm not much of a scripter, that is why I am a "scriptenger" (scavenger for scripts) like most people. Anyways, I think I have typed enough...No, wait, not enough about me..XD, I am 13 and going to be a father in 6/7 months (No rude remarks, please.). I am pretty sexy (ROFL). Not much of a chatspeak fan, I'm OK with "lol", "ROFL", "LOL", and some others. I mean, would you actually say "Laugh out loud!"? ;D I Have Vista, I am using RMXP.

Story1.png

</big><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">You are a boy/girl trainer (The normal, you know the drill) and you have recently moved. Your mother is a Pokemon Trainer, and has a Vulpix. She notices how much you love playing around with the Fire Fox [[Not a pun]]. She calls Prof. Oak and requests that you get your very own pokemon. The next day, your mother tells you that You are going to get your very own pokemon! So you head over to Prof. Oaks and you (Should know the drill, again. :p) are told to pick a pokemon off the Desk. Your options are Squirtle, the Water Pokemon, Bulbasaur, the Grass (and yet protective) Pokemon, or Charmander, the Fire (and cute and cuddly :3) Pokemon. Before you leave, Prof. Oak has a quest for you. He talks to you about the Mysterious Pokemon, Celebi. He talks about how it can travel through time and such, but a recent sighting has been even more mysterious. Celebi was sighted with Suicune, the Legendary Dog of Water. Why in the world were they together? Prof. Oak needs you to gather info on them and make sure they are NOT harmed, due to the fact they will be wanted by many people. Off you go. But that isn't where it ends..

Giovanni, Leader of Team Rocket, grins in delight. He has came up with a fool-proof plan. Before I can let you know, you must know that he gathers together Team Aqua and Team Magma. They have a meeting, and they decide it is time to get revenge, and must merge together...And create the Ultimate team, Team Light! The Plan is to get Celebi and go back in time to Make sure each team becomes successful.</div>

Media1.png

Screenshots, Videos and any other media related thing..
</big><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
capture001.jpg

capture004.jpg

capture005.jpg

(Option for "Help")

capture006.jpg

capture007.jpg

capture008.jpg

capture009.jpg

(Oak starts to talk about Celebi)

UPDATE 1/3/08 11:05 PM
Just some more showing some random screenshots and the PBS and PMS
capture010.jpg

Your small house. Beh

capture011.jpg

NOTE-Debug is only for mwa when I playtest

capture012.jpg

Woo. I gotta Charmander!

capture013.jpg

PBS in action. Oh. A PIDGEY!

:D

capture014.jpg

Grrr. FINISH HIM. With scratch.

:D
</div>

Features1.png

CBS (Screen soon)
CMS (Screen soon.)

* Brand-new region
* Interesting storyline
* Day/Night/Dawn/Dusk system
* Weather effect
* Hero and Heroin from FR/LG
* All pokemon available to catch
* 3 starter pokemon from Johto
* National Pokedex
* Catch legendary pokemon with its own story
* Online Trading, Battling, and Special "MMO HOTSPOTS"
* Safari Zone
* Pal Park (Not what you think. Something different, this time)
* Pokemon Evolve, hold items, etc. (You know the drill)
* And plenty more!

My Team
Master Game Maker == Project Director, Event Maker, Graphic Designer, Mapper,
Sprite

We are still recruiting EVERYTHING.

:p See Our Recruiting thread!

Thanks.

<big><big><big><big>Support Pokemon: Deluxe!</big></big>
PokemonDeluxe2.png

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n24/Giz...emonDeluxe2.png

PokemonDeluxe1.png

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n24/Giz...emonDeluxe1.png

<big><big><big><big>LATEST UPDATES</big></big>
</big><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

Update: Progress Halted

Due to bugs and errors in some scripts, I am unable to playtest. Until the bugs/errors are sorted out, fixed, or just completely removed, Pokemon: Deluxe Version will not be worked on. No matter what, Pokemon: Deluxe Version will NOT out of the making. I promise that it will be finished.

</div>

Tom the Warrior said:
Pikachu deserves to be a starter Pokemon.
Pikachu is overrated, seriously. Its just a mascot that Nintendo thought was cute.

dragonflamez said:
Mino said:
ACfan192 said:
I am 13 and going to be a father in 6/7 months (No rude remarks, please.).
Srsly?
o_o

And Pokemon games have a ******** amount of coding behind them. Good luck with that.
Yep yep at the quote you quoted..:p

And, I know they have HUGE amounts of coding. Ehh, it doesn't really matter. I have it down, XD

Back