Pokemon: Adventures In Hoenn! (1st Annivesary Special!)

Hikari

yeah, buddy
Bells
Switch
7494-5803-7697
Sheep Plush
Yellow Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
ORAS-Header.png

"Oh, hello there! I'm Professor Birch! I'm a Pok?mon Professor currently conducting research in Hoenn. The Hoenn region used to be known for being very calm, with no major problems. ...Well, until these two crazy villanous teams called Team Magma and Aqua came into Hoenn with plans to awaken destructive legendary Pokemon... pretty crazy stuff, huh? Now, the Hoenn region could be in great danger, if it they aren't stopped...Will you try to help fight against Team Mamga and Aqua... or will you help them accomplish their goals? Time will only tell, I guess... But enough about that, tell me about yourself."

Hikari as Pok?mon Trainer Elias
pokedude729 as Team Aqua Grunt Daniel
Disband as Team Aqua Grunt Vitaly
FireNinja1 as Pok?mon Trainer Diogo
TheCreeperHugz as Pok?mon Trainer Hana
DeviousCrossing as Pok?mon Trainer William

The roleplay will begin in a few hours, so sign up while you can!​

Last edited:
What's your name?: Daniel
Who are you sided with? (Neutral/Magma/Aqua): Aqua
Are you a boy, or are you a girl?: Boy
What's your age?: 18
Appearance: http://zeldawiki.org/File:ParrowSS.png
Personailty (Make sure they have some flaws!): Bold, but cocky; sticks true to his ideals, likes to make people laugh, however, very emotional
Starter :Mudkip
Is shipping allowed? : yes

I've never done a role-play before. Is it fun?

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

What's your name?: Diogo
Who are you sided with? (Neutral/Magma/Aqua): Neutral
Are you a boy, or are you a girl?: Boy (such effort put into the skeleton. gj)
What's your age?: 12
Appearance: [x]
Personailty (Make sure they have some flaws!): willing to lash out at people, somewhat of a jerk
Starter (Must be obtainable in Hoenn): A Skitty named Wailord. Wait no that's not right. Carvahna
Is shipping allowed? ("'Cause my kids Brendan and May are - uh... nevermind...") : Yes

Last edited:
What's your name?: Hana
Are you a boy, or are you a girl?: Girl
What's your age?: 14
Appearance: [clicky]
Personailty (Make sure they have some flaws!): Bubbly and outgoing. Doesn't like getting help from others, which sometimes lands her in trouble she can't easily get out of.
Starter (Must be obtainable in Hoenn): Swablu
Is shipping allowed? ("'Cause my kids Brendan and May are - uh... nevermind...") : But of course!

What's your name?: Daniel
What's your age?: 18
Appearance: http://zeldawiki.org/File:ParrowSS.png
Personailty (Make sure they have some flaws!): Bold, but cocky; sticks true to his ideals, likes to make people laugh, however, very emotional
Starter :Mudkip
Is shipping allowed? : yes

I've never done a role-play before. Is it fun?

Roleplaying is really fun! You are accepted!

What's your name?: Vitaly
What's your age?: Unknown
Appearance: http://iam.dannyfoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/arbalest.jpg
Personailty:Modest, although he can be a bit arrogant...
Starter :Torchic
Is shipping allowed? : I really don't care.

Vitaly's appearance looks cool! Accepted!

YAAAAAAAAASSSSS

What's your name?: Diogo
Are you a boy, or are you a girl?: Boy (such effort put into the skeleton. gj)
What's your age?: 12
Appearance: [x]
Personailty (Make sure they have some flaws!): willing to lash out at people, somewhat of a jerk
Starter (Must be obtainable in Hoenn): A Skitty named Wailord. Wait no that's not right. Carvahna
Is shipping allowed? ("'Cause my kids Brendan and May are - uh... nevermind...") : Yes

Thanks Steve! You are accepted!

What's your name?: Hana
Are you a boy, or are you a girl?: Girl
What's your age?: 14
Appearance: [clicky]
Personailty (Make sure they have some flaws!): Bubbly and outgoing. Doesn't like getting help from others, which sometimes lands her in trouble she can't easily get out of.
Starter (Must be obtainable in Hoenn): Swablu
Is shipping allowed? ("'Cause my kids Brendan and May are - uh... nevermind...") : But of course!

It's nice to see a female trainer, lol. You are accepted!

I will leave sign ups open for a few more hours, and then the roleplay will begin!

Before we begin, I would like to know which town you guys would like to at. (Littleroot, Petalburg, etc.)

~7:00 AM~

The alarm goes off and I immediately roll out of bed. Ugh, another day of defeating petty eight yea-no. Wait. Today is the day! I can finally venture out of this place and see the Hoenn region for myself! I change out of my pajamas and into my outfit, grabbing whatever I thought I needed and I run down the stairs. "Hi mom I'm going to see the Professor bye," I breathe in a very quick fashion, taking a PBJ and eating away at it as I head out the door, before she can even respond.

"Elias, wake up!"

I open my eyes slighty, but close them, since I was still tired. "Five more minutes..."

"If you wait five more minutes, you won't be able to get a Pokemon from the Professor!"

"Ah! I forgot that was happening today!" I jump out of bed, and rush out the door, still wearing my pajamas.

As I run, I collide with someone else, and fall to the ground.

Last edited:
As I run down the path, some idiot has the nerve basically knock me to the ground. Part of the sandwich flies off onto the ground, the other in my mouth. The old man's Zigzagoon runs towards it, and nibbles at it, content with the taste of it. Well golly gee, thanks a ton. "Hey! Who are you?!"

"M-me?" I point at myself.

"Uh, I'm Elias... Sorry for running into ya." I get up from the ground.

What's your name?: Mercedes Simmers
Who are you sided with? (Magma):
Are you a boy, or are you a girl?: Female
What's your age?: 13
Appearance:
image.jpg
Personailty (Make sure they have some flaws!): Lazy, Lewd, outgoing hyper, annoying, lonley, bubbly. Outgoing!
Starter (Must be obtainable in Hoenn): Plusle female named Margarita
Is shipping allowed? ("'Cause my kids Brendan and May are - uh... nevermind...") : yes very much so

Last edited:
Back