Shop Pokeman's Poke Shop | Events, Legends, Shinies, 6IVs

Bump!

Do you have any shiny Eevees? Or any of the Eevee eveloutions?

I believe I do. I know I bred a bunch of shinies hoping for a female but I don't remember if I transferred them over or not.

Last edited:
Hello, i was just wondering if you wouldnt mind getting me a shiny drowzee, if youre able to. I was hoping to transfer my old one from pokemon omega ruby to pokemon moon so that it could lead my team, but someone stole most of my 3ds games, so ive been trying to replace it since.
I have tbt and i draw, my art page is here http://www.pictaram.com/user/leahthearttroll/811345783
If youre able to, thank you so much! If not, thank you anyways :B

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also love the shiny ditto please! Again, i have tbt bells and i can draw you something, its up to you :B

Hello, i was just wondering if you wouldnt mind getting me a shiny drowzee, if youre able to. I was hoping to transfer my old one from pokemon omega ruby to pokemon moon so that it could lead my team, but someone stole most of my 3ds games, so ive been trying to replace it since.
I have tbt and i draw, my art page is here http://www.pictaram.com/user/leahthearttroll/811345783
If youre able to, thank you so much! If not, thank you anyways :B

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also love the shiny ditto please! Again, i have tbt bells and i can draw you something, its up to you :B

Hi! Unfortunately I can't get the Drowzee because I can't transfer Pokemon over anymore, but I have a few shiny Dittos still! If you'd like to draw something that would be awesome, I love your art style. ;u;

Hi! Unfortunately I can't get the Drowzee because I can't transfer Pokemon over anymore, but I have a few shiny Dittos still! If you'd like to draw something that would be awesome, I love your art style. ;u;

thank you c: sure, what would you like to have drawn?

Yoyoyo :B here it is
16-12-02-01-07-17-446_deco.jpg

And if youre available to trade tomorrow around 2, ill be free

Hi! Do you have any shinies for trade still that are on your cartridge and not through pokemon bank? I'm looking for a smeargle, or a shiny ditto from a different region for breeding :) I love doing art, or can pay in TBT!

Hi! Do you have any shinies for trade still that are on your cartridge and not through pokemon bank? I'm looking for a smeargle, or a shiny ditto from a different region for breeding :) I love doing art, or can pay in TBT!

Are you looking for Pokemon for Sun/Moon or ORAS? I have a ton of shiny Pokemon on my AS cartridge but I can't transfer to Sun/Moon obviously.

Back