• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pocket Camp down?

Belle T

head thoughts, no empty
Bells
I've been having connection failures with the game all day. It's not my interent, because literally everything else works fine. Anyone else having this issue?

Seems to be fine right now but I’ve had this issue several times last week
I still can't get on, though. It doesn't seem to be a server issue, so I'm wondering if the latest update broke the game or something.

I still can't get on, though. It doesn't seem to be a server issue, so I'm wondering if the latest update broke the game or something.
Hmm weird, I could get on just fine, though I get your issue a lot which is definitely frustrating and it's their servers messing, they're very rappy for PC in particular for me for some reason. Hope you can get on soon!

Seems to be working fine today.

Usually I get these errors, but I'm allowed back on immediately afterward. It doesn't usually prevent me from accessing the game for a full day.

The Facebook option is still broken, and the number of players connected to Facebook is now 1100

Last edited:
Back