• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Shop Plume's Peculiars 🐸 Unoderables, Redd, DIY, Seasonal, Materials, Saharah, & more!

hi! could I get the mush umbrella, tree's bounty mobile, forest flooring and pile of leaves DIYs please? 14NMT total (although I think I have some of your wishlist items, I'll have to double check)

I'd like two stacks of summer shells, I have the pink laptop and red drink machine from your wishlist

I'm sorry I've taken so long to reply, I didn't realize this thread had been bumped! The items are still available, so if you commented here before, please send me a pm if you're still interested.

Hello! I'll buy all your art from Redd please except the motherly statues! :blush:
And these diy:
x1 tree's bounty mobile - 3tbt
x1 forest flooring - 5tbt
1x pile of leaves diy - 1tbt

Thank you! :blush:

Back