Shop ❀ Plumeria's Shop ❀ [Furniture, Clothing, Hybrids, Free DIY Recipes, and more!] [Updated 8/14!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Wishlist Items
No problem, I have NMT. Are you available to trade now? 2 NMT for two diys
Sorry, I had to step away for a bit. If you’re still online, I can send you a dodo code in a moment.
Post automatically merged:

great, thank you! if you happened to have any extra posters on hand i could catalog that’d be swell but if not, no worries! you can just catalog them for free otherwise aha ;u;
I might have some on hand, I’ll let you know which ones when I PM you tomorrow about our trade. :)

Hi! My island is in the south, so I’d love if you could craft some cherry-blossom items for me, please! I have the materials~ The ones I want the most are:
  1. Blossom-viewing lantern (2x)
  2. Cherry-blossom bonsai (2x - one for the shelf!)
  3. Cherry-blossom branches
  4. Cherry-blossom clock
  5. Cherry-blossom pochette
  6. Cherry-blossom pond stone
  7. Cherry-blossom umbrella
  8. Cherry-blossom wand
  9. Bonsai shelf
I can tip my blossoming kimonos (green and pink), sanrio posters and some NMT, if that’s ok for you! Thank you so much!

Hi! My island is in the south, so I’d love if you could craft some cherry-blossom items for me, please! I have the materials~ The ones I want the most are:
  1. Blossom-viewing lantern (2x)
  2. Cherry-blossom bonsai (2x - one for the shelf!)
  3. Cherry-blossom branches
  4. Cherry-blossom clock
  5. Cherry-blossom pochette
  6. Cherry-blossom pond stone
  7. Cherry-blossom umbrella
  8. Cherry-blossom wand
  9. Bonsai shelf
I can tip my blossoming kimonos (green and pink), sanrio posters and some NMT, if that’s ok for you! Thank you so much!
Sounds good! Would you be able to come to my island now?

Could I possibly get 10 pink mums and 10 purple mums? Would pay in NMT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back