plot reset problem ;;

betta

No.
Bells
Purple Bat Potion
Blue Hybrid Rose
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
guys im freaking the hell out rn so I'm having this problem with Kabuki where he keeps plotting his house in the same spot over & over again ( gonna call it spot 1), he only moved once in front of my bridge (spot 2) & it wasn't a good spot so I kept resetting after that & it haven't moved from spot 1 D;
I haven't logged onto my mayor, I immediately did a new character after I adopted him
also there's plenty of other spaces but he refuses to move from that ****ty spot, i even have Welcome amiibo items there on the ground & they disappeared ;;

sorry for the long rant but is there any solution ? D;

Last edited:
Try tting back one day with your ds clock in settings (NOT isabelle) and (go in as a new save to make sure first) covering the spots he keeps going to unless you're replacing someone with him, then sometime completely turning off your ds helps. I plotted for 9 days straight trying to plot Savannah, so I feel your pain, dude.

Last edited:
Try tting back one day with your ds clock in settings (NOT isabelle) and (go in as a new save to make sure first) covering the spots he keeps going to unless you're replacing someone with him, then sometime completely turning off your ds helps. I plotted for 9 days straight trying to plot Savannah, so I feel your pain, dude.

I just tried this & omg, he finally moved onto a good spot!!
god bless your heart ;; thank you so much!
I almost lost hope LOL

You're welcome, Kabuki is a great villager, enjoy!

oh gosh I can feel your pain from here that's happened to me so many times before

i can remember spending hours trying to get stitches to move out of the horrible place he picked out

eventually i gave up and quit caring and now stitches just lives right in front of my house lol

Back