• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

You three are jumping on me because I had legitimate proof in my previous case against Olive? This makes no sense at all. SP for you to continuously change your mind on who you find "scummy" annoys the hell out of me. First you went from Ashtot(once he was pretty much confirmed town, you dropped that case almost instantly), then you moved on to Oath on the sole reason for a stupid list, then Blu Rose, and then for some reason myself. Why not Olive when she was defending Alice so hard previously? For you to just jump on me because Olive claimed a random townie role with no evidence doesn't make any sense. Same with Oath. I honestly thought you would be smarter than to blindlessly follow SP, of all people.

Please, you're scum, and you know it. You're only voting now to avoid modkill. You jumped on all three easy lynch targets (Olive, Blu Rose, and PurplPanda) but didn't do any of the dirty work of voting for them until today when you needed to to save your own skin from modkill. Olive is clearer than you in my eyes, and you just look upset that you were found out.

AGAIN. I ASK YOU, WHEN WAS I EVER DEFENDING HER??

Why the caps? Completely unnecessary. But if you would actually go back and read the post I had made on you a few days ago, you'd have your answer.

You bandwagon voted on Blue Rose with no reasoning whatsoever and when we ask you why, you give us the "I've been busy all weekend" and then you give us a generic townie role.

You bandwagon voted on Blue Rose with no reasoning whatsoever and when we ask you why, you give us the "I've been busy all weekend" and then you give us a generic townie role.

And you've given us nothing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You provide nothing for us to work with, and now your skin is on the line.

Why the caps? Completely unnecessary. But if you would actually go back and read the post I had made on you a few days ago, you'd have your answer.

No, i will tell you just like you told me when i asked why you suspected me. 'GO BACK AND READ MY EARLIER POSTS

you are pretty upset about this though. this definitely feels 'scummy' if i have ever felt anything of the like. I will be changing my vote. The quicker town is rid of you, the quicker the win will come, i feel.

Better you than a possible townie, but Olive is pribably lynhed anyways.

How come you havebt voted?

I legit sleep all day. The first and second days I planned on voting but completely forgot.

Please, you're scum, and you know it. You're only voting now to avoid modkill. You jumped on all three easy lynch targets (Olive, Blu Rose, and PurplPanda) but didn't do any of the dirty work of voting for them until today when you needed to to save your own skin from modkill. Olive is clearer than you in my eyes, and you just look upset that you were found out.

I never even brought up Purpl once, this post right here is complete bs and you know it.

I legit sleep all day. The first and second days I planned on voting but completely forgot.

I never even brought up Purpl once, this post right here is complete bs and you know it.

Okay, whatever. Still think you're scum more than Olive, but I don't think enough people will vot ein time anyway.

Fine. I didn't want to do this because I didn't want Mafia on my ass but I'm a VIGILANTE. I have one shot left after I shot Lauren.

Fine. I didn't want to do this because I didn't want Mafia on my ass but I'm a VIGILANTE. I have one shot left after I shot Lauren.

Thank you. Now I'm just going to go ahead and vote LaurinaMN, because she was voting to avoid modkill as well and does nothing for us. :)

A Vig seems like a pretty easy role for Mafia to claim, though. I'm pretty confused on who to vote for so I'll just unvote for now and see what comes up.

Back