• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Please take my flowers

Any white carnations? :)

I don't think so, sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i come too? If youre still doing it c:

Sure! I just added you :)

Just a small PSA, I've moved nearly all the flowers to the front of the town, by the train station. Theres probably a few stragglers throughout the town but just so everyone knows now you don't have to roam around and look for flowers. Feel free to look around if you want to though! My town doesn't have much going on so far though.

I don't think so, sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I just added you :)

Just a small PSA, I've moved nearly all the flowers to the front of the town, by the train station. Theres probably a few stragglers throughout the town but just so everyone knows now you don't have to roam around and look for flowers. Feel free to look around if you want to though! My town doesn't have much going on so far though.

Ty anyways :)

Not sure if I'm too late but I'll help <3
FC: 3797-7809-4220
My IGN is Zephyr and my town is called Cerulean :3

Not sure if I'm too late but I'll help <3
FC: 3797-7809-4220
My IGN is Zephyr and my town is called Cerulean :3

Added you! I'll open my gates in a minute. Also I have a ton of bells on the ground outside the train station right now for a trade I'm planning on doing, please ignore them. :)

i can take pretty much any flowers you have left
FC: 3866-9141-2846
and I'd come as Danah from Moshmosh

Last edited:
I'll come! I already added you, just add me back!
Would you mind if I got some villagers siggys while I was there?

Back