• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

PLEASE HELP :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I get marshal but you never know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any town name suggestions?

Is your town going to be themed? What interests you? Some people like cute town names. Give me an idea of what you like, and I'll try to think of some names. :)

Can Nintendo even ban you I thought that was something only Microsoft did

Anyway, what kind of town name are you looking for? (You might wanna make a separate thread for that, considering this one will probably get closed for using *whispers* the H wooord *loud gasps* *women passing out* )

Last edited:
I am going for the zen remodels and the zen bridges ect. so basically wooden and nature

YAY! You decided to make a new town?! Good for you, sweetie!

The people saying "that's why you shouldn't hack" are ridiculous, as animal crossing does have some annoying limits and people use hacking to create beautiful towns from what I've seen. Making a town using hacking tools is just as hard as doing it without them.

That being said, as someone who has hacked and done everything to my game, you firstly never do it without a backup file. Second, you're town is gone. It's not what you get for hacking, it's what you get for not doing your research. The hex editor is defiantly not an easy tool to use and even the simplest mistake can corrupt your whole game. You can either continue to hack again and learn through trial and error, or you can play the game without doing that. But if you Google "acnl ram editior " there are some forums where people are actually helpful and know about this sort of thing, and where it's actually OK to talk about it

ive learned my mistake *cries in corner* dont remind me

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have to go to bed see ya in the morning.

I've only been on the forums a few months or so, but it seems it's not so much condemned but more so a "you should know better."

Like, do what you want to enjoy the game as best as you can seems to be the general consensus, but then again, hacking is widely reputed for corrupting games so it's best not to do it, and it generally doesn't garner a whole lot of sympathy.

Welp, it's against the rules to talk about hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back