Buying Please help me complete my catalog!

verb1999

Bells
Feedback
100% (38) +
Over the past few weeks I've used the forum to dwindle down what I have left to acquire for that gold catalog badge. I'm very thankful to this community! Everybody is so friendly.

There are a few items/sets that I still don't have, but plan on obtaining on my own playing the game. From the southern island, Gracie, or on holidays. With what else I have left, I've decided to consolidate everything into one thread. I have made two different moridb lists, separating clothing and furniture.

I can pay people in TBT or IGB for these items. Or, if there is something orderable that you're searching for that you don't see on these lists, that means I probably have it, and could order it for you.

I am not (currently) looking for the Welcome amiibo update items. I am hoping to get the gold catalog badge without them. I will also update this list soon, with a list of items I have to trade away. I don't have a ton, but a decent handful of things, but need to do some organizing in my second town before I say exactly what, so I don't give away something that I still would use.

Clothing: http://moridb.com/catalogs/le6m6z92Ov

Furniture: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Cbj8hEFnzR

Thanks to everybody in advance! Please leave a reply, or you can always send a PM or VM if you can help with just one item, or several. Every little bit helps!

That's a pretty big list.
I can get you the furniture for 150 TBT.
Deal?

Doesn't sound like too bad of a deal. I think I could do that. Would you be able to add the birthday set which I forgot to include:

Birthday Board
Birthday Cake
Birthday Candle
Birthday Hat
Birthday Sunglasses
Birthday Table

If I throw in another 20 TBT? 170 total.

What I have:
Caterpillar tank
Cat dress
Silk bloom dress
Vogue dress

PM me if you're interested

Last edited:
Awesome! I will add your friend code. Let me know a time when you are available, and I am open to picking it up or letting you drop it off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

PMed!

I added you back! PM me when you're next online, I will be online for a little while today, but not a lot tomorrow I'm afraid, until the evening. (GMT)

I could order you 10-20 of the clothing items for free if you want. I have an absolute complete catalog for most of my towns. Let me know by VM or PM the ones you want. Will be able to trade later today.

Back