• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[PLEASE HELP!] Made new saves need donations for town!

Well just telling you that I get plenty of flowers from visiting the island! Just go on a couple of tours that has flowers ( flower tours, bug tours) and I usually just get the flowers that way! Just a friendly tip!

If you're interested, I will let you come to mine.

I don't have much in the way of hybrids. But I'll go ahead and let you figure out what you need.

I just ask for the reasonable courtesies (as mentioned in my signature).

Let me know on this thread. (I have to watch my space with PMs.)

I'll do that with you. Give me a few min., okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay.

The gate is open.

I have in my town T&T Emporium/Gracie. I have all the shops. Any shopping you may wanna do…that will be fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also: In my town, it's Friday, 01.24.2013 just after 10 a.m.

I have you on Friends. And I have my gate open. All I can suggest is that you try again. Sometimes the way New Friends works, it's takes more than one attempt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not589,

If it's not getting going for you … we'll cancel.

I'm okay. Just wanted to help.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'll cancel.

I happened to make a typo when typing in my FC as part of my profile; the FC in my post is the correct one. It is fixed now, however.

Back