• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(PlayStation 5 ) Will it ever come out in black ??????

KittenNoir

🌸 Meow 🌸
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Shadow Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
In less than a week the new playstaion 5 is due to come out I haven't had much time to look into it.

I wanted to know if there was word of a black model coming out or if it will be a limited edition colour.

As I am positive it is only coming out in white at the moment ?

At the moment Sony hasn’t announced a black model of the PlayStation 5. There are third-party plates in the works that change the color though.

At the moment Sony hasn’t announced a black model of the PlayStation 5. There are third-party plates in the works that change the color though.
Noooooo :( thank you I’m just going to hold off now anyway as there isn’t a game coming out for ps5 that I want at the moment so I will keep waiting till then :(

I would like to get a black one too. But white is fine to with me. Just don't understand why they didn't release a black and white in the same month.

This is a question my boyfriend has also been asking for the past few months lol
don't tell him, but I think I actually prefer it in white. it fits the "futuristic" look they were going for and compliments the dark blue light. it has a pretty awesome aesthetic... i can't wait for it to be the centerpiece of my entertainment centre

I would like to get a black one too. But white is fine to with me. Just don't understand why they didn't release a black and white in the same month.
Yeah I just find it weird that for the new model they made it white?
Post automatically merged:

This is a question my boyfriend has also been asking for the past few months lol
don't tell him, but I think I actually prefer it in white. it fits the "futuristic" look they were going for and compliments the dark blue light. it has a pretty awesome aesthetic... i can't wait for it to be the centerpiece of my entertainment centre
I wanted the black cause 1.everything I own is black haha and 2. my house decor colours are mostly black haha I don’t have any white at all in my house only the walls which are more of a off white hahah

I keep seeing everyone with their PS5 :( I just want it in black :( and I want GTA 6 out haha

Yeah I just find it weird that for the new model they made it white?

I wanted the black cause 1.everything I own is black haha and 2. my house decor colours are mostly black haha I don’t have any white at all in my house only the walls which are more of a off white hahah

I keep seeing everyone with their PS5 :( I just want it in black :( and I want GTA 6 out haha
I guess they wanted to do a change
I never saw a PS4 white console in a while in stores when it was a popular console. So maybe they wanted white and black to be both popular since white was never uaed much for the past consoles.

i haven't heard anything about a black model yet but i'm hoping one is coming eventually. it sounds so petty but i almost wanna wait to buy one until there's a black one, i think the current design/color scheme is so ugly lol

I like inside out oreo ps5
1605228881445.jpeg

no really though I think the color looks cool, but that's just me. Would like to wait to see the other future color choices myself though~

i haven't heard anything about a black model yet but i'm hoping one is coming eventually. it sounds so petty but i almost wanna wait to buy one until there's a black one, i think the current design/color scheme is so ugly lol
I am the same I am not getting one till it comes in black. I saw people collecting them on my way to work yesterday and was like nope :( I’ll wait for a black :(

I like inside out oreo ps5
View attachment 334715

no really though I think the color looks cool, but that's just me. Would like to wait to see the other future color choices myself though~
Hahah the ps5 looks kinda off white in person my sisters bf got one and I thought it would be bright but nah still don’t want a white one haha

I'm sure they'll release a black edition eventually, it shouldn't cost them much to make them with black parts instead of white ones so we'll definitely see them. There were two years between Switch and Switch Lite, I wouldn't be surprised if they released a black PS5 for next year's holiday season.

I'm sure they'll release a black edition eventually, it shouldn't cost them much to make them with black parts instead of white ones so we'll definitely see them. There were two years between Switch and Switch Lite, I wouldn't be surprised if they released a black PS5 for next year's holiday season.
Are you thinking like end of next year around the holidays for a black one? I haven't seen any games I like for the PS5 so I am still happy to wait.

Are you thinking like end of next year around the holidays for a black one? I haven't seen any games I like for the PS5 so I am still happy to wait.

Yeah, they like to release stuff around the holidays, all the previous consoles were released around Nov-Dec at least for the western market.

Back