Playing Mario Sunshine

I have that game somwhere, got it with the GCN, and for a while thought it was the coolest thing... but then it got too difficult for me (this was when I was an impressionable innocent annoying un-experience 10 year old mind you).

Ah, that game was fun. I beat it soon after I got it...

To anyone that likes Mario, I suggest getting this game.

Just beat the hardest boss of the game (Manaray dude. 3rd try ;)) I am loving this game but I'm gonna turn of my gamecube for now. I didn't go to sleep at all last night in order to go to sleep on my school sleep schedule. Plus, I hate playing video games at night.

Manaray isn't so hard, I can easily beat the game too if I had the patience though. I was halfway through but I just didnt bother later on. :\

Anyway, just go around in hover mode and its easy to beat Manray.

Kyle said:
Manaray isn't so hard, I can easily beat the game too if I had the patience though. I was halfway through but I just didnt bother later on. :\

He is the hardest boss in the game. And its not that simple.

Propaganda Man said:
Kyle said:

I second this.

If I remember correctly, the more you hit him, the more like, miniature-versions-of-himself there are...or something like that.

I dunno', I definately thought that was one of the harder bosses.

I borrowed that game once I never got to beat it but I enjoyed it for the most part. Its a fairly good Mario game!

I have 23 Shines right now. I can beat the game today if I wanted to but I'm going to enjoy it, relax, watch the Braves game and take it slow. (I don't plan on getting of the shines. Just enough) The flying flower thing was the toughest thing for me so far. It took forever to figure it out. The episode after that isn't hard (I haven't beatin' it yet) but it you just need to be precise and good at it.

Propaganda Man said:
Kyle said:

Well, me and you are on 2 different opinions.

He's only 2D for christ's sake! He cant pop up out of the ground and smack you. I mean, keep hovering and jumping and hes dead. Hes not that hard. Definately not the hardest in the game thats for sure. I just don't remember much bosses from the game. Bowser, eel dude, pirhana things, sand bird.

But yeah, hes not hard at all. And the ooze he leaves behind is the only problem for me, which is easy to get out of the way if you can control it so it doesn't run amuk.

Kyle said:
Propaganda Man said:
Kyle said:

He's only 2D for christ's sake! He cant pop up out of the ground and smack you. I mean, keep hovering and jumping and hes dead. Hes not that hard. Definately not the hardest in the game thats for sure. I just don't remember much bosses from the game. Bowser, eel dude, pirhana things, sand bird.

But yeah, hes not hard at all. And the ooze he leaves behind is the only problem for me, which is easy to get out of the way if you can control it so it doesn't run amuk.
Its not as simple as that once again. You don't hover infinitely. You need to land and chances are that where you land, he is right under you.

Propaganda Man said:
Kyle said:
Propaganda Man said:
Kyle said:

Its not as simple as that once again. You don't hover infinitely. You need to land and chances are that where you land, he is right under you.
But your not hovering in one spot, you move, and he gets damaged in the process. Also, the water cleans goo. So you can land.

In my opinion, Sand Bird is the toughest for me. Even though it doesn't hit you.

Back