• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Playing again for old time's sake

Rhonda

Bells
I decided since the wii wifi is closing that I would start playing again. My wii is currently about to be sent in for servicing so I am temporary gonna be on another account for the next few weeks. Anyone interested in playing with me? I will try to be pretty active.

Name: Blaz
Town: Brookyln
FC:1720-6895-1324

If you are interested just post your information below and I shall add you asap. c:

still interested in playing? it's been a while, but i'd be willing to share some cool items with you too.

This game is for the normal wii, yes?

How different is it from New Leaf? I might pick it up soon.

Yes, it is for the normal wii. I'm not exactly sure because I don't have New Leaf and I couldn't really find information on it. :c I personally liked City Folk and back when it was popular I had a ton of fun on it.

City Folk:
You are not mayor, you are still a citizen.
You talk to villagers and still pay off loans to tom nook. You only got 3 floors. That is it. There is a City you can travel to where it has stores and such. Redd/Jokes/Gracie Grace/Shampoodle/Auction House/HHA. There is a fountain in the center, and Phineas will occasionally gives you balloons and such. Also, you only gets Hats and Shirts and Glasses. Shoes are only customizable through Shoe Shining. Also no QR Codes.

New Leaf:
You're a mayor! You get to customize the town, and everything! We can get QR Codes and wear more! We can now buy Shoes and Pants, along with Tanks and Dresses. Instead of a City and you get Main Street. Nook Homes is new, to customize your house, where you can choose to put it. The Little Nooks runs the store now. There is also a garden shop, clothes, shoes and museum. What also new is Dream Suite, Club LOL, and Fortune Shop. You can order PWP to be built and add special stuff to the Town. Retail is new and you can customize furniture. The Cafe also becomes part of the town.

You may already have New Leaf, but just saying the major difference.

Back