• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Play Coin Collecting!

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
A good way to kill time for AC:HHD to come out, is walking with your 3DS on! You can earn play coins by walking 100 steps (100 steps=1 play coin) And those play coins are used in Happy Home, so get walking! (Play coins in HHD are used for unlocking character customization, emotions, and classes!) :)

You only need 31 play coins to unlock everything, so you don't actually have to walk that much, haha.

Ooooorrrr....we could have an AC:HHD dance party! :D

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

~( ̄▽ ̄~)

People that play pokemon don't usually have this problem much at all.

(Like me if you know what I mean)

I have like 80 saved up from only taking mine to school a handful of times, so yeah it's not too difficult to collect them :p

i would so do this if i had a 3ds argh. my bundle needs to arrive asap after the 25th

I always take mine to school and have it in my backpack! I usually get a couple street passes a day from doing that! It's awesome!!!

I have 300 maximum so no need for me :p
Just waiting for another puzzle panel to come out...

Back