Planting trees/bushes

Blizzard

Top Flake
Bells
I recently lost several perfect fruit trees and chopped down many for PWP. Some new plantings took hold while a few did not. Tried avoiding boulders/plaza etc. Any major suggestions? Same with shrubs.

I recently lost several perfect fruit trees and chopped down many for PWP. Some new plantings took hold while a few did not. Tried avoiding boulders/plaza etc. Any major suggestions? Same with shrubs.

I realized that if the sapling is surrounded by many other trees (even when they're apart from each other by 2 squares) it will immediately die the next day. That's the only reason I can think of.

This guide recommends planting in stages, leaving a gap between plants then filling in the next day. However, they only did it for rows of bushes and trees. I'm currently investigating if it works for just bushes as well.

Last edited:
oh, one more thing, there is a limit of 12 bushes/trees in a chain (including diagonal), if you plant the 13th bushes it will die

I planted a lot of bushes that just ended up dying :( One survived but it still doesn't have any flowers!

I planted a lot of bushes that just ended up dying :( One survived but it still doesn't have any flowers!

If you're planting anything but sweet olive bushes right now, they won't bloom.

Back