• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Plans with Bells

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
We have plans to have a more stable "economy" at TBT. If you have any ideas on ways for members to receive Bells or on how to make things run more smoothly, please share them. Before we make more things purchasable we need to have a better system.

Well we need some really expensize items of course for those long term members. (IE bring back Member Titles for non-members

:D ) Also having some of the smaller ones.

Also if the member library is ever run by someone we could use Zero's idea (I think it's his.) :gyroidmad:

OddCrazyMe said:
Flygon said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Flygon said:
LOTTERY! =O
I believe gambling has been banned from TBT.

:(
Why? o_O They should have an official one or something, to keep it under control.
You'll need to talk to Gohan about that I presume.
Tried a lottery before, and it failed miserably. Sorry.

Also, we're looking for ways to spend bells... not ways to get them.

:D

Well here's what I've been thinking.

We make a set amount of money in TBT's economy. Pretty much bells just can't pop out of no where. It's like the US prints off enough money so they have the gold to back it up. That way there isn't an inflation of money.

:gyroidveryhappy:

Back