• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

Upon hearing that I go by Vrisnem online my father asked my mother what it meant. She told him that it was my drag name. 🙈
Wow ;; 🙈
--

Also had my job agency meeting after like 30 turns of actually getting one, seems like I can, like pick some place for them to approve that I can go to to get help for job-searching and maybe some daily stuff. Glad I don't have sit and search 20 jobs per month, though.

^no idea i hate video call/voice chats though lol

also ughhhh so much nice JE merch kill ma' wallet.

Feel like I'm being punished for leaving my job lol (even though I gave a two weeks!!).

I can get through it but it's kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.
Post automatically merged:

So on this forum I can't post in old threads nor in non-English languages because comments will get deleted, alright gotcha.
Really? I feel like I've seen some obscenely old threads get bumped and nobody batted an eye about it. It must be a new rule if that's the case, which tbh I don't think is necessarily a bad thing.

I do wish that the Switch chargers could be longer. Ive just settled down for the night and thought id pick up the game for a couple hours before bed but low battery won't last me long so it needs plugging in only the plug socket feels miles away from where I'm stationed. I'm now sat waiting for it to charge.

Feel like I'm being punished for leaving my job lol (even though I gave a two weeks!!).

I can get through it but it's kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.
Post automatically merged:

Really? I feel like I've seen some obscenely old threads get bumped and nobody batted an eye about it. It must be a new rule if that's the case, which tbh I don't think is necessarily a bad thing.

Yes, it doesn't really matter much to me though, I just found it a bit odd. The other forums I utilized in the past didn't ever do that when I posted in really old threads or commented in other languages that weren't English, but I'm aware each website has its own set of rules. On another note, sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully, things get better for you.

030c37c331c66d59e5d727256f8c5ed8.jpg

I just realized I never broke or hit the piñatas at those Hispanic parties my parents made me go to as a kid :’)

Me at 11 pm: I’m ready to go to sleep. Time to take my medicine and hit the hay.

Me at 2 am: Nevermind, I slept too much yesterday. Time to stay up all night for no reason at all just to play video games and watch anime.

Lmao... I go in the kitchen to get some dessert. Turn the light on and see a slug on the counter just doing its thing... well at least it’s a slug and not another ******* cockroach. I don’t have a problem with slugs.

Is our house like the insect/bug emporium or something though? :ROFLMAO:

I'm having anxiety over my placement on a list and I dare not say anything about why. Oh..my..gosh..

It's the anniversary of the movie Mean Girls and it just reminds me of how some girls in elementary school made a burn book and it got confiscated by the teachers lmao

Back