Place your random thoughts.

I wanna go home and take a shower

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m pretty sure we?ve all posted things we later thought were stupid. I know I have for sure, even on this forum. I don?t have any regrets though. I?m still the kind, happy-go-lucky person I was back then. :D

Tbh the problem with this is that people do this all the time in real life but because this is a forum it is online for everyone to see and you'll suffer for it. While irl you'd just sort it out with the person in question and be done with it.

of course it's not always that simple but just look at all the people who are being cancelled on twitter each day lmfao

Tbh the problem with this is that people do this all the time in real life but because this is a forum it is online for everyone to see and you'll suffer for it. While irl you'd just sort it out with the person in question and be done with it.

of course it's not always that simple but just look at all the people who are being cancelled on twitter each day lmfao

When I said we’ve all posted stupid things, for me, I meant stuff I’ve said years ago on this site that no one’s going to go back, dig up, and read unless they’re crazy about finding those sorts of things and are just a weirdo. Same thing for other people here, if others are truly willing to dig up that old stuff on people to try and get dirt on them, go for it, but it’s unlikely that it will give them any sort of advantage over the person unless that person said something that could be used as such.

But yeah, I get what you mean with the Twitter thing and it’s one of the big reasons why I don’t use social media, lmao. And yeah, I get that it would be bad if the stuff you said was against another person, but in general that sort of stuff isn’t allowed on TBT anyway because it’s against the rules and guidelines here. I see where you’re coming from is what I’m trying to say.

Man, didn't think it would be this hard to get JP specific DLC from New Leaf. But I guess a lot of people don't have that old towns if they have a Japanese copy and the items are rare. Oh well.

bamboo shoots in acnl are like a disease... spreads everywhere when not in check

Yep that's why I never use them again lol.. learned my lesson!

Also while I know it's not a valid reason to report people I really wanna do with a person who replied to my buying thread and then poofed for 3-4 days now... like bruh not nice.

e31.gif

Bcat is back!

I'm playing Tomodachi Life and I love these miis to death, but the whole romance thing going on constantly reminds me of The Office, where everyone is dating everyone and their brother and they wanna marry each other like 7 minutes after they start dating xDDD

Back