• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Place your random thoughts.

i hope etika isn't dead.
he's kind of a weird person and has done some messed up stuff in the past, but i hope he's alright-

Unfortunately they just found his body. he committed suicide. I didn't know who he was until all this started but I'm sad he's gone. :(

When I try to peak at a video but my phone?s volume is all deh way up and wakes up my brother
C91CDE7C-CA35-4743-B4B3-E4ABD632B8BD.jpg

canon: and so they never became a couple, nor kissed, or got married, or made babies. ever. the end.

me, a fanfiction writer: ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I really thought I was done with the villagers in my town and I wouldn't let them leave.. but I'll already bored with them after like 2 weeks of having all my dreamies. Moving on I guess!! (Cycling 4 villagers now)

Last edited:
why is wario land 3 so annoying. and whoever made the bosses deserves crushed private parts.. like shooter and that damn pirate ghost pls no.

also on good news tho pants are on the way aaaaa yis

Holy **** Jurassic Park has got to be one of the most distressing movied I've ever seen, not a single second I wasn't like OH MY GOD and WHAT THE F

Honestly why would anyone think that park was a good idea anyways lol good lord

I’m in a really good mood right now. I just want to help someone with something, whether it’s listening to their problems or physically helping someone with something IRL. I just love helping people feel better. :)

EDIT: Why am I crying right now? I’m not sad, I’m happy. It’s not like me to cry and not be sad. :/

Last edited:
I’m in a really good mood right now. I just want to help someone with something, whether it’s listening to their problems or physically helping someone with something IRL. I just love helping people feel better. :)

EDIT: Why am I crying right now? I’m not sad, I’m happy. It’s not like me to cry and not be sad. :/

We need more people like you in this world, love.

My sister is getting married today to someone she's been with for 10 years and I don't even have a girlfriend lmao.

Back