Place your random thoughts.

carolina-reaper-hot-pepper-pepper-joes.jpg

also robert plant is the ****... carry fire is life!

I'm guessing you like big hair.

We are all just living in the memories of our future self, and its fun to think that we're here right now, but we're somewhere in the future controlling the options we see.

everything i just said makes sense in my head but not when i explain it aefhobgsbvk

Last edited:
hahahahahaHA why am i like this, combining angst with a soulmates au concept
maybe because i'm a hopeless romantic who loves angst but stILL

^I guess I'm just paranoid then lol! Still, I have posted and said stupid things...so if anyone was offended I apologize!!

^I guess I'm just paranoid then lol! Still, I have posted and said stupid things...so if anyone was offended I apologize!!

Eh, no... there are people who post actual bad things here so ya man if you wanna step up to that...

I?m pretty sure we?ve all posted things we later thought were stupid. I know I have for sure, even on this forum. I don?t have any regrets though. I?m still the kind, happy-go-lucky person I was back then. :D

People don’t seem to know the difference between fourth wall-breaks and dramatic irony.

People don’t seem to know the difference between fourth wall-breaks and dramatic irony.

Are fourth wall-breaks when a character is aware that they’re inside of a TV show/movie/video game/etc, and realize that there’s our world outside of theirs, while dramatic irony is more so synonymous with sarcasm, right? Just want to make sure I got it right.

Back